Which do you use?

C

Ch3tan

Green, the game.net theme really does look awful, and it hurts my eyes. As for the Daoc theme, NGUk anybody?

edit. Mentioning NGUk, I just remembered Deathace's wonderful cross community building coloumn on their running of tfc leagues and general abilities :) We need active coloumists again!

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Green, the game.net theme really does look awful, and it hurts my eyes. As for the Daoc theme, NGUk anybody?
Can we make NGUK the next word on the swear list pls, tbh

O

old.Fweddy

I'm going to use the DAoC theme just so I'm the only generalite that does. First I'm going to have to gouge out my eyes and stamp on them though.

And can we make 'MYstIC' filtered, just for a laugh?

K

kameleon

Originally posted by Clowneh!
Shaddap Kam :)

No really, have you got a job?

Well done!

Just got to find Mank one now to stop him spamming the forums and we'll have a result

W

Will

I use green, because the black scheme works badly on my rather dark monitor. The black scheme is far better than when it was first launched, I occasionally turn it on when I'm posting from work. But if I can't read, I can't post.

L

~Lazarus~

erm - DAOC

I didnt know there was a green one :(

Back to green now :)

T

Testin da Cable

I think the traditional one has been tweaked for ugliness tbh. I use the new one because I was getting comments at workies about my "green desktop"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom