Which do you use?

M

MYstIC G

It's been here for ages now, it's the new way, tis the GAME.net theme & what with people registering new accounts (because they got pissed) I was wondering what colour scheme you peeps use?

I use the GAME one cos the white on black is easier to read

B

bigfoot

I too use the GAME.NET one, have done since it became available as I also think it is easier to read.

E

evilmonkeh

i went thru a spell of using the barrysworld one, but i find game.net easier to read

D

dysfunction

I like the green one too...

...nostalgia is as good as its always been

T

The Kingpin

Green!

The old daoc one was nice..

Blue and white i think.

C

Clowneh!

I used to use the Game.net one, but since everything "game" was banned at the work's firewall, I changed to green. Then they banned everything Barrysworld :(

E

evilmonkeh

Originally posted by Clowneh!
I used to use the Game.net one, but since everything "game" was banned at the work's firewall, I changed to green. Then they banned everything Barrysworld :(
poor clowneh :(

E

evilmonkeh

yeah:(
i had to work for 3 hours today in my shop, and that was bad enough.

M

Munkey-

i use the black scheme mostly, but thats because i rarely bother to sign in nowadays. when i do sing in, its all green. Dont mind them really, but that DAoC scheme really is quite ugly :/

E

evilmonkeh

your names prefix is similar to my names suffix

K

kameleon

Have I missed something here? When did andeh get a job?

green btw

C

Cdr

Green for me.

Dont like the graph paper for the background in the Game.net one :/

O

old.tRoG

Green. Got too used to it, anything else just doesn't seem like BW :p

P

PR.

Game.net style cos its more professional when reading at work than a great big green screen in front of me :(

T

Tenko

Green god dammit!

And those bastards at work wont let me read BW, seems its to do with games. (Obviously they've never actually read the forums, not much usually said about games :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom