which creative is best?

gohan

FH is my second home
getting a creative zen mp3 as ive heard ti better than ipod, thinking 8g will be fine tho maybe 4.... can always just put the stuff i need at the time and change it about daily

but seems to be a few diff models, which is best? also probly gonna get from argos unless anyone knows somewhere cheaper (not online as i need it today)

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&langId=-1&q=CREATIVE&pp=20&c_1=1|cat_9555142|MP3%20and%20MP4%20players|9555267

im assuming the horizontal one is best? 2.5 inch screen compared to 1.5 inch

give opinions (or other cheaper jsut as good brands)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well if you're just going to use it for music I'd of recommend the smallest 8gb zen you can get(don't know if they come in different sizes as I am an iPod man myself)

1) If it's just for the music, you don't really need a big flashy screen
2) Having to change music everyother day, cause of the limited space, will kill you! Also being able to go from on genre and straight into another is a great oppertunity(?! :s )
3) iPod Nano... :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Well if you're just going to use it for music I'd of recommend the smallest 8gb zen you can get(don't know if they come in different sizes as I am an iPod man myself)

1) If it's just for the music, you don't really need a big flashy screen
2) Having to change music everyother day, cause of the limited space, will kill you! Also being able to go from on genre and straight into another is a great oppertunity(?! :s )
3) iPod Nano... :D

will be for both music and videos, music can stay on thier and ill jsut rotated films and series as and when, so 8g should be enought, either that or get an ipod thats like £50 more :S

CorNokZ

I've got a 30gb video iPod and I am very pleased with it

First of all, I can store pretty much all my music in it, a few movies and all episodes of family guy!

If I only had 8gb I know, that I would get bored pretty quickly, but everyone to their own :)

gohan

FH is my second home
I've got a 30gb video iPod and I am very pleased with it

First of all, I can store pretty much all my music in it, a few movies and all episodes of family guy!

If I only had 8gb I know, that I would get bored pretty quickly, but everyone to their own :)

where u get that? 30 would be about right or 20, 8 is a bit small but 80 is overkill and over priced

CorNokZ

I got it for my 18th birthday, bought in the Apple Store in Copenhagen :)

I was actually in the Apple Store the other day with a mate, and saw that you could buy the 80gb iPod Video for 1.700kr, which is roughly 165-170£ and since it's a newer version than mine, it's the exact same size! The 160gb(I think it was) was just a little bit thicker and not as handy

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I've realized im a fetichist when i visited the apple stand at my local IT annual meeting I was there drooling over the bitten apple logo of the iPhone :p

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well you can compare the new creative zen and the ipod nano. If you are an Apple fanboy and is looking for the best design the nano is ofc your choice. But according to all the reviews I can find, you should pick the creative zen - if you want the best player. Apart from some ugly software it should be way better than the nano.
And you can expand the memory of the creative zen.
- One last thing: As always you want to get some better headphones than the ones you get with the player. Both the creative and the apple ones suck.

So if I were to pick I would ofc pick the.... Nano :) - But I am also a fanboiiiii

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
what are you going to use it for? I would definately go for a nano if it's sports.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
what are you going to use it for? I would definately go for a nano if it's sports.

If it is sport, I would go for the Creative Zen Stone - without the display. Cheap as hell, light and great sound.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
My creative zen is 30g and it was awesome (until i lost it)

Swapping music around won't kill you on using a zen since it's just a case of dragging and dropping like any other file.

Do you want video? and How much do you want to spend? If you want to splash out then imo this is by far the best player on the market Advanced MP3 Players iAudio A3 30GB Portable Media Player

Lethul

FH is my second home

Swapping music around won't kill you on using a zen since it's just a case of dragging and dropping like any other file.

Do you want video? and How much do you want to spend? If you want to splash out then imo this is by far the best player on the market Advanced MP3 Players iAudio A3 30GB Portable Media Player

ye lol, never understood why iPod needs special software for moving files on to it? Is it still the case?
and that Cowon looks hawt :)

gohan

FH is my second home

if i was going over £150 id get an ipod classic 80g

but im a tight bitch

so i bought zen 8g for £99

stuck robin hood seris 1 on it and 3 albums tahts taken up 4gig so far

makes my cry a little inside but once im done with series one ill delete it an put series two in

only want it for walking to/from work/lunch

and for august when im going yachting for a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom