Which crafted shield for my Heroine?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Got the template done now :) all items are required armour jewelry etc. All i need now is to choose which crafted shield to use.
I'm 50 shield 50 blades spec with mob3. I run solo often and grp also, so which shield is more suited? I know they have diferent speeds but i'm unsure which to get. Cant say i'm a fan of round shields imo they look crap on a tank. So give me your thoughts please.

Also my temp gives me 10/50af a bit low I know, i dont care the rest is good. So which items are good to give af boost?

which ablatives/procs are more suited for defensive style hero?

Cheers :)

Shedevil

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I'd go with the fastest small one to use slam with and get one with the exact same stats but then large shield to use with Guard in combination with BG if you run in a group and you need to guard someone against an assist train.
That way if you switch to BG or slambot you don't lose stats.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
I have a fast small shield, and a large shield on my hero.

Did this because i thought it'd help to land slam quicker... however i find that i land slam more frequently with the large shield. Could just be me tho :)

blutark

Fledgling Freddie
i have a shield tank as my main ..and i have shield of khaos ..and i also use arcanite great leaf shield ..this one has a life drain proc whne used with slam ..and they are quite cheap too..i got mine with a 98% qual for 1 1/2 plat....imo the size doesnt matter for spd ..just delve the item as you would a weapon ..as it gives the spd there ..and a lot of large shields have the same spd as smaller ones

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Small round (Stopwatch shield) and Large Round :D

Mp Shields are cheap enough to make so get 2 of each tbh :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Psilocybine said:
what about a vinebound bladeblocker? :p

need crafted because its gonna be sc'd

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I would get 1 small and 1 large, then swap around when fighting more enemys and guarding ppl and just playing "slam bot" :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Or have a medium shield and live the best of both worlds ! go crazy ioajsdioahsdiuhaiusdhuiasdhuiahdiuhasdui sorry ive had a lot of sugar today..:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom