Which Console -- PS2 or Xbox

S

Spinky

So basically it's a childs game because the weapons are big and it's cel shaded, gotcha :)

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Spinky
So basically it's a childs game because the weapons are big and it's cel shaded, gotcha :)

Do you not want to understand or do you not read the post?

S

Spinky

Been out of the boat a very long time and in de nile, hug meh

T

tindel

<chuckles> Didnt mean to turn this thread into a Zelda flame thread, Gamecube really offers great entertainment and has some great titles. Metroid Prime, Starfox adventures, Zelda to name a few, and oh, Who WOULDNT want to play the new Super Mario Kart that is coming? ;)

B

Belsameth

it all depends on what games you like to play I guess. and only the games should be a real factor in which to buy.
all 3 consoles offer both good and bad games, it's just a matter of finding the one that has most good games that suite your taste...(or buy em all, like I did :p )

T

the_fnord

Originally posted by F.I.V
Speaking of Final Fantasy, anyone else here seriously considering buying a Gamecube once the FF rights are sold to Nintendo just to play the newer FF games? I am and I'm wondering if I'm insane...

Well! I'd be equally insane then! I'd even by a freackin X-box if the only released FF whatsnot on it...
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
I'd go PS2.... erhm... I already have! :D
Have fun folkZ! :D

T

the_smurflord

Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Metroid Prime, Starfox Adventures

Get a gamecube

(PS: got xbox, PS2 and a gamecube. the xbox and PS2 are gathering dust atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom