Which class will I have the most success with ?

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

I am thinking of coming back to DAOC and trying out the US servers for a nostalgia blast.

I have a L50 Mincer, Inf and Scout.

From what I read with 8 mans and the like I am wondering which will be the most viable (worth templating to Dragon etc).

Is the Mincer still wanted in PVE and RVR groups ?

I get the feeling from reading others posts my Inf and Scout will not be viable solo so not worth spending too much time on.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,

Shivver

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
I found the to be a large amount of stealthers on Ywain Cluster. The is a lot of some other classes to like Skalds, Elritch etc. Most classes are generally balanced now days so it doesn't matter what class you make or play, it will have some use somewhere.

:england:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Mainland 8 mans were still wanting decent mincers on Alb last time I logged in. Some of the island 8 mans wanted them too but don't see them being as important as they need to be played very well to justify the spot.

Infs seem to come in groups and Scouts seem to just add on sight but there's probably a space for a well played solo out there.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Most small man grps, and fgs that might chase you down, seem to run at mach6 so a mincer be handy for that, also patrollign the xp zones (not just xp killing but small man action there). There is a lot of stealthzerging but then depends where u go and what time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom