which class has the best story ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
anyone found one they love, or any really tacky ones ? :eek:

Inquisitor one was good, but my god, the Agent one is outstandingly awesome

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jedi knight is boring. Like the Inquis so far L22. Bounty Hunter was great really liked the great hunt idea. Smuggler is ok although being good is becoming boring for me in this story. Commando so is very annoying how many times am I going to hear the words "yes sir!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Liked them all so far, though i AM having a break from SW:tor because of other games.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
my sorc is 50, my Sniper is 48 and finished story, powertech is 28 and jugg is 16 atm
concentrating on my trooper this week for a change of scene - played one to 12 in beta, did like the start of the story

id heard the actual "jedi" ones were a bit twee , will prob leave those to last :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Inquisitor I thought was pretty awesome, while the Sith Warrior was fairly boring, up until the very end it really picked up. Agent was awesome, and BH I'm only on Act 2.

Jedi Consular is pretty boring, Knight is better, but not great...The Jedi ones are all fairly typical Starwars cheese.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Jedi knight is boring.

What level have you got to? I can assure you it is utterly epic.

By level 40 I had defeated numerous Sith lords in single combat and taken part in an attempt to assassinate the Emperor on his cloaked base

The smuggler storyline was fun and had lots of humorous moments and sarcastic lines, but didn't have the epic feel of the Knight storyline.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I quite like the BH one so far, not tried anything else yet. Getting tired of Mako moaning about my darkside choices though, if the other companions weren't so shit I would leave her on my ship.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's actually quite interesting how many of the companions frown at dark side choices considering you're the f*cking empire :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's actually quite interesting how many of the companions frown at dark side choices considering you're the f*cking empire :p

They don't mind dark choices per se, they mind dark choices that is linked to their history.

Example: Vette hates bullying weak people because she has been a slave....

So as long as you don't do "evil deeds" that somehow is reminding your companions about what they went through before joining up with you they are generally at least neutral to them. You may not GAIN affection from them but you usually won't lose any either.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know, but there's rarely any companions(that i've seen so far, limited view and all) that actually like you for being a cold hearted bastard.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
You should be allowed to execute companions. Fuck the whiners who don't realise the consequences. All who played Dark Side Sith Warrior understand.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I hate the companions you know in advance you are gonna be lumped with even though you don't want them like as a BH that 7 foot walking stool you get stuck with i also wanted to kill the dude with the horns as he was annoying, blizz makes up for it tho <3 :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
You should be allowed to execute companions. Fuck the whiners who don't realise the consequences. All who played Dark Side Sith Warrior understand.

Yea that really pissed me off, I spent my entire quest line slaughtering innocents, then was very dissapointed when I got to that bit.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I like all the stories I've played but none are up to Bioware's single player stories (from my perspective) - clearly there's too much you're forced into but also there's not enough repercussions of your choices - a message from someone when you get off planet is nice but for me insufficient, I'd like to see those people again or a replacement if they're now dead or whatever.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What level have you got to? I can assure you it is utterly epic.

Only mid 20's in the story due to getting a bit bored of it. Will get back to it after making 50 on Gunslinger 49.6 right now :). TBH I think its the whole being good, I should have gone bad from the start. Kinda RP'd the thing instead of going with my instincts and being a bad bad boy :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I like all the stories I've played but none are up to Bioware's single player stories (from my perspective) - clearly there's too much you're forced into but also there's not enough repercussions of your choices - a message from someone when you get off planet is nice but for me insufficient, I'd like to see those people again or a replacement if they're now dead or whatever.
YEah, feels a tad stupid to off someone just to see him/her stand around at the exact same place when you return later...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I hate the companions you know in advance you are gonna be lumped with even though you don't want them like as a BH that 7 foot walking stool you get stuck with i also wanted to kill the dude with the horns as he was annoying, blizz makes up for it tho <3 :(

Gault is awesome. I used him until I got Blizz because Blizz could actually tank. Blizz got rapidly replaced by toadface though because Toadface could hold AoE agro better. Gault's one-liners cracked me up completely, "You know I'd be right behind you except for thats where they're going to come from." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom