Which class are you going to be at release?

Which class

• Templar

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Gladiator

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Assassin

• Ranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiritmaster

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Chanter

• Cleric

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm pretty partial to the Gladiator at the moment, I quite like the idea of a melee class, and would pick an assassin if I could hardcore play but since my playtime is limited I don't want to pick a class that is going to get insta gibbed by high lvls because it's a griefing class.

Syri

FH is my second home
Cleric here, tried one a bit on the beta, best healer i've played in an mmo for levelling. Can actually level without it going into the "spam x button so many times until target dies or you die" situation. fights are a bit involved, but you don't deal out TOO much damage. make up for it by being able to heal so easily in combat though. Wearing chain and carrying a shield helps a bit too of course.

pito

Loyal Freddie
TEMPLAR FTW all tho i fancy trying a chanter but i played palading in wow so wanna do something a bit different

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
No assassins so far, I would have thought they would have been a popular class since they are the best solo leveler / solo PvP

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
If I have the time & money to play, I'll prob look at an assassin.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Looking at Aion, it seems to be exactly like daoc character wise :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
No assassins so far, I would have thought they would have been a popular class since they are the best solo leveler / solo PvP

Really, I found and both the mage and tank classes far easier to level. Some of the Quests are quite difficult on Assassin. Adds tend to make you run. But then only tried one up to L18 so maybe they get a lot stronger. Must admit criting for 300-500 was nice :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Assassin leveling is horrific up until 25 - 30, then it gets real easy as your DPS goes through the roof (all chinese golf farmers use the assassin class which should show how quick they are when it comes to dpsing at end game).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
gonna play a chanter myself.

not the fastest leveler in the game but its a proper fun class :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
gonna play a chanter myself.

not the fastest leveler in the game but its a proper fun class :)

Am rolling one too, you seem to have played it before? what makes it fun in your eyes?

Ty.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Am rolling one too, you seem to have played it before? what makes it fun in your eyes?

Ty.

really good group auras (that can all be active at the same time, so no twisting shit) wich makes it a strong candidate for must haves in groups, ok melee damage and half-decent heals to keep yourself alive with. tho not strong enough heals to make even a decent backup healer as chanters heals isnt scaling well.

and having chain armor makes for some ok defenses.

only bad part is that having more then 1 chanter in a group is useless as the auras isnt stacking. and those auras is whats making the class group friendly, without those were just a shite gladiator :)

/edit: and its a rather easy:ish class to play from what i've experienced. no position crap or any other advanced stuff. just bash away and heal when needed.

Aada

Part of the furniture
really good group auras (that can all be active at the same time, so no twisting shit) wich makes it a strong candidate for must haves in groups, ok melee damage and half-decent heals to keep yourself alive with. tho not strong enough heals to make even a decent backup healer as chanters heals isnt scaling well.

and having chain armor makes for some ok defenses.

only bad part is that having more then 1 chanter in a group is useless as the auras isnt stacking. and those auras is whats making the class group friendly, without those were just a shite gladiator :)

/edit: and its a rather easy:ish class to play from what i've experienced. no position crap or any other advanced stuff. just bash away and heal when needed.

Cheers for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom