Motoring Which Car Next?

Which Car Next?

• Subaru Imprezza WRX STI - 05 onwards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok the cars Ive had before from start to finish.

1st = RED XR2I (2 Years) - G Reg
2nd = GREY XR2I (3 Years) J Reg
3rd = Zetec S Fiesta (5 years) 51 plate - spent 6k on it for max power magasine.
4th = Subaru Imprezza (2 years)
Down sized
5th = Corsa (max power - worst buy I ever made - had it for 7 weeks)
Up sized lol
6th = Mits Evo VII (2 years)
Down sized - due to gf blah blah blah
7th = Fiesta 1.25

Ok you guys can obviously see I like cars (fast cars really) and I been looking at the following cars...

which out of the pole would you suggest ? I for 1 have my eye on the Focus RS as I've already had the EVO and Subaru.

What do you think?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shelby 500, not just because it would be my choice, but because it'd be something completely new for you.

I also put other because any muscle car would do too.

Every driver should have some form of mustang, trans am, dodge, cadillac in his life at one point.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah Im with toth , Id go for the shelby as well. Love the look and sound of muscle cars, even If the Evo is pretty much gurenteed to be a great car.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also according to top gear atleast (I know this may not make it true) there is almost no difference between the Evo IX and the X so price wise the IX might be better

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You seem to be constantly going from performance cars to smaller ones and back , just buy an Audi A4 140bhp SE and chip it , or maybe a Bmw 320d and do the same , best of both worlds and its usable speed with 45mpg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom