Which bg1 profile are you?

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, MR FOTM :p
We ran around with kinda well built gg (with the /level 20 suit :p) and capped thid in a day (thank u albs, that u are soooo much out there :p)

Phenomenal

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a combo of Mr. Perfect, Addict and In-Control hehe.

I always try to get some good gear, however I'm not going as far as capping my stuff hehe.

Once, back on my old server, I bought all Diamond DF gear for my 24 Inf, that was before SCing was intruduced. I Was SO sick of my main (Sorc) dieing all the time, I wanted to KILL ppl... GRIEF em!!! hehehe Cost me 1.5P, ah well.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I am, on occasion:

MR MAGIC

Goes to thid with a mage of some description with the intent of soloing* vast legions from the enemy realms. Mr Magic is usually shot dead by 3+ archer adds as he is casting his first spell. In the rare case this does not happen, said legions from the enemy realm do in fact die a quick and painful death, much to the delight of Mr Magic :p

*while Mr Magic may indeed do all the actual killing, 'solo' usually means being surrounded by 2+ intimidating fighters, 3+ healers and a score of 'solo' assassins hunting down those pesky archers.

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Oo made a thread without telling me! Anyways I'm obviously Mr. Perfect :)

Me > :D

j00 > :worthy:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
think i'm MR ENJOY BG1 i have taken all my alts there some at 20 some at 24 depending what class ie healer from anywhere from 20-24 mage from 23-24 tank always 24 stalker 23-24 why? cos the are viable at that lvl and can do a job all gone in decent gear apart from my 1st alt who couldn't afford it, and i wouldn't ever go with bb or sc suit

i enjoyed all my alts that have ever gone to bg 1 just my VW to got but he is my craft bot and cannot see me lvling him for a bit

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hmm which do I come under?

Get my armour sc'd but not all 99% not to bothered about all the stat being capped.

Enjoyed my scout in bg who is now my 1 and only 50 char. But I really like trying out other chars aswell, had great fun with a reaver in there. But the most fun was Sorc of which I made twice. Loved running Solo with my little pet tagging along on agressive jumping the not so good stealthers.

And nerf Faxxi many a time been killed by yourself.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I used to take a lot of abuse in the BGs with my skald (Dodge) when I refused to join groups because I didn't want to cap out fast.

It was a very long time ago now but I guess I'd be:

MR SOLO
Runs around solo just about everywhere, his deathspam can be seen quite often but he will hardly ever be seen by his realmmates and will only enter fights that he is sure he can win. Will usually become notorious throughout enemy realms just as he is capping out, then will never be seen again.

dodge .. dodge... why is that name familiar

oh yer i solo only solo as well grping is teh sux

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to say, but most of it would be Mr. Perfect although i don't have a buffbot.
Again, i can sometimes reroll a class several times depending on the fun and experience i had.
And i don't mind either to try help out with some orders like keeptakes and where to run around :)

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice post Duze :)

A bit of MR PERFECT, dont research spec or anything, may ask opinion in /gu but made some bg1 chars with full SC, all capped stats etc (have SC, Armourour and Alch so why not ^^) but more of varying levels of equip from free armour, grey dresses and hats (looks nice, but dies quickly) to moderate equip that I had in vault(s).

Dont really care for ck stuff, like to help realm m8s out, dont add if I think my realm m8 is winning but will assist if they are loosing (sorry mr nme). Love trying to get infils to pop on me, especially with a char they think is an easy kill (where escaping is seen a victory).

Favourite chars played so far are: Sword Hunter, Axe SB, Healer (both mend and pac veriety), Supp SM. Played many more.

Direnad

Fledgling Freddie
I consider myself a Mr Noob, but im also now addicted to the Battlegrounds. Only difference is all my armor is bleached :) I don't have another character only Direnad and i don't have enough money to find the perfect equipment setup i use all dropped/quested items. Besides i think being Mr Perfect would take at least some of the fun away ;)

I have met nearly everyone of the mentioned types and 1 that isn't, Mr or Mrs Buffmebuffme. In Thidranki i was constantly sent tells asking for Power Transfers or Absorption buffs (even though its a level 29 buff :eek7: ). Its very annoying when people expect you to have downtime instead of them, if i power transfer it takes MY power away hence i have downtime especially when theres nothing to Powertap!

Don't get me wrong, i will always power transfer to a cleric or friar (and occasional Pally) for the much needed resses and heals. Too have a wizzie though who just blew all her/his mana on a tank and not even dent her/him demand (yes DEMAND) a power transfer, well they can go ....... a donkey :twak: (edit : and foulmouthed Clerics who think you are their personal mana battery and throw a tantrum on the CG)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
MR SOLO
Runs around solo just about everywhere, his deathspam can be seen quite often but he will hardly ever be seen by his realmmates and will only enter fights that he is sure he can win. Will usually become notorious throughout enemy realms just as he is capping out, then will never be seen again.

but with a few changes ;)

(will only enter fights that he is sure he can win) i enter every fight, regardless of the odd's. i tend to pretty much dodge BD's and 4+ groups tho.

(then will never be seen again.) no no u are not getting rid of me that easy :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
MR TOURIST
Someone who comes from another server and rolls a character on his non-homeserver to have some battleground fun. Usually not kitted out perfectly.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Hmm sort of MR PERFECT, but i tend not to worry about capping all stats too much just have a useful spec.
When i was playing my healer i was partly MR IN CONTROL also (well u have to be imo), capped thid same day :( givf higher cap for thid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom