Where's the Friday news?

T

trafikk_jamm

Was just thinking the same thing as i was expecting or hoping that they were going to anounce /level 30 for Hib Pryd.

In an email enquiry from one of our Realm as to whether or not we were going to get it earlier this week they replied we definately were, but would be waiting a few more days to implement it.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Hibernia/prydwen will get the level 30 option, there is no doubt about it. However, we are waiting a few more days before putting it live.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

A

acei

Originally posted by trafikk_jamm
Was just thinking the same thing as i was expecting or hoping that they were going to anounce /level 30 for Hib Pryd.
Exactly the same thing i've been waiting for them to announce lol

O

old.mattshanes

Yay!!!!! nice one hibs!:clap: lets hope more come to hib/pryd:)

T

trafikk_jamm

I heard that only English server/realm getting /level 30 was Hib Pryd.

I cant be 100% sure of course, but that is what I heard through the grapevine, could be total bollx tho :)

A

acei

Originally posted by trafikk_jamm
I heard that only English server/realm getting /level 30 was Hib Pryd.

I cant be 100% sure of course, but that is what I heard through the grapevine, could be total bollx tho :)
By Duskwave stats Hibs on Excalibur are severely outnumbered too, i have no doubt they will get /level 30 as well, i just want confirmation yet no Friday news :(

F

fl3a

so with /level 30 we can start rolling insta 24 chars? with the suicide thingie used for getting L19? ;)

A

acei

Originally posted by fl3a
so with /level 30 we can start rolling insta 24 chars? with the suicide thingie used for getting L19? ;)
If you want to suicide for 6.5 levels and lose so much CON then i don't see why not lol

F

fl3a

tbh i rather pay for the con (its cheap at that level anyway) than exp 4 lvls :p

G

Gadd

lol wot thingie?

A

acei

tbh i rather pay for the con (its cheap at that level anyway) than exp 4 lvls :p
But can u stand to die about 30 times?

F

fl3a

then what are the stairs in druim ligen for if not for suiciding 6.5 levels of xp?

S

Sharma

8am saturday, you would have thought it would be up by now ~~~

C

Cybwyn

Maybe they can't be bothered telling us when the sound will be fixed. Maybe they can't be bothered telling us when Hib/Prydwen will get /level 30. Maybe they can't be bothered telling me when they'll fix the Scurceol's Sturdy Belt bug (which I asked about on Rightnow last Thursday and have yet to receive an answer).

Whichever one it is, it looks lazy and unprofessional.

S

syri

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Maybe they can't be bothered telling us when the sound will be fixed. Maybe they can't be bothered telling us when Hib/Prydwen will get /level 30. Maybe they can't be bothered telling me when they'll fix the Scurceol's Sturdy Belt bug (which I asked about on Rightnow last Thursday and have yet to receive an answer).

Whichever one it is, it looks lazy and unprofessional.
or maybe they're just too busy DOING some work, instead of telling everyone they might....

D

Driwen

Originally posted by acei
By Duskwave stats Hibs on Excalibur are severely outnumbered too, i have no doubt they will get /level 30 as well, i just want confirmation yet no Friday news :(

doubt hibs on excal get it as hibernia on excal is large (allthough outnumbered) and if hib/pryd gets /lvl 30 maybe some mids/albs on excal will leave to play there making it easier for the hibs on excal. Besides hibs dont really have a problem with competing on excal (other than maybe the zerg fights in emain).

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Cybwyn
...... when they'll fix the Scurceol's Sturdy Belt bug (which I asked about on Rightnow last Thursday and have yet to receive an answer).

i am waiting on this also :(

T

tasslehoff

i hope for /level 30 on exc :p ..... and u dont need the suicide thingy there .... the play more bgs than abermenai and thidranki :)

A

acei

Originally posted by driwen
doubt hibs on excal get it as hibernia on excal is large (allthough outnumbered) and if hib/pryd gets /lvl 30 maybe some mids/albs on excal will leave to play there making it easier for the hibs on excal. Besides hibs dont really have a problem with competing on excal (other than maybe the zerg fights in emain).
GOA won't be working off whether Hibs can compete with the other realms they will be working off the population %'s

Excalibur - Active Characters
Albion 43%
Midgard 33%
Hibernia 24%
http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php?server=Excalibur&realm=

Prydwen - Active Characters
Albion 39%
Midgard 37%
Hibernia 24%
http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php?server=Prydwen&realm=

Prydwen - Hibernia is almost 100% certain and i think Excalibur - Hibernia should be too imo.

V

vincibility

Fear not! Soon enough a witty title will come to one of them in their dreams. Then they'll be ready to post the news!

E

etaew

gah but then it wont be friday news.. imo friday news should be on a friday....

M

mucking_fuppet

It's never Friday in France... always Saturday - how else to you explain the CS team being permenantly a.w.o.l?

O

old.linnet

Last Friday was a holiday in France, iirc. So don't be surprised if the news is a bit late.

G

greenfingers

where are they??? GIVF news about Chronicles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom