Wheres the DAOC lads?

friky

Fledgling Freddie
if i do decide 2 start warhammer, i was just wondering where i can find most of the excel/alb guys so i could have a bit of help, etc...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lots of former DAoC'ers spread over the populated servers of Karak Eight Peaks, Karak Azgal and Karak Hirn i believe, also some on Burlok afaik!

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
if i do decide 2 start warhammer, i was just wondering where i can find most of the excel/alb guys so i could have a bit of help, etc...

Hey Friky!

You'll find all the old <Blade & Quill> bunch on Karak Eight Peaks on the side of Order.

Give one of us a /tell for a guild invite :)

Hope you're doing well, buddy!

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want to play Order got Azgal. Destruction Karak Eight Peaks.

We had a big list of old daoc guilds and some other guilds joining Karak Eight Peaks but then at game release most of the Order decided to move to Azgal instead.

Good for us at K8P though because its still 30% dest 70% order population on K8P :(

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

:worthy:There was a very nice attempt to try and balance the server k8P with ex daoc guilds sadly enough there are over 8 guilds on order side and only about 4 on destruction .
So if u want to play the underdog go destro ; if u wanne zerg from morning till eve and share ur rp with 20 others all day go order .

friky

Fledgling Freddie
i would rather be the underdog, due to being albion i never experienced it... diddnt need the pass players now. Baz, apollo is playing war im not sure his server or chars but i will make him transfer them or something , got my new XPS comming this week so i will sort it out then :)... and fail my A levels because of u, hows america u still there? or did you come to scotland or something

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
i would rather be the underdog, due to being albion i never experienced it... diddnt need the pass players now.

The others are right - K8P is pretty heavily skewed to Order atm. I feel bad inviting you to make the situation worse (OK, 2 or 3 people wont matter that much), but I hope the others in this thread encouraging you to go Destro on K8P understand that you played with us for years (like, 4 or 5?) in DAoC. We'd love to have you back in the gang!

Baz, apollo is playing war im not sure his server or chars but i will make him transfer them or something , got my new XPS comming this week so i will sort it out then :)

Sounds brilliant. Lots of the oldies are there (me, Astrala, Polemides, Thorwyn, Dalmar, Pedd, Elodia, Cordell, etc, etc). Before WAR launched, I got an old B&Q forum database and pulled all the email addresses out of it and did a group mail. There was an email address in there for Appollos, but I never got a reply, so I assumed it was a dead address. Would be great if you can bring him along with you!

Do a "/who Quill" when you get in-game and ask for an officer to invite you. Tell them I sent you if they complain about lvl1's getting an invite! ;) We are the bggest guild on the server and we're usually up very close at the 500-members limit, so if there isn't space for you instantly ask the officers to kick a few alts for you (should only take 1 or 2 minutes for them to make room for you guys). We've got 40-50 people online every night, so you should have no problems getting groups for levelling. We've also got a lot of PvP guys, so the renown (RPs) should come pretty fast, too! :)

... and fail my A levels because of u, hows america u still there? or did you come to scotland or something

Do not fail your A-levels - that's an order! ;) I've been back from New York for a couple of years now. My first wee boy was born out there (cool for him to be a dual national with a UK and USA passport!) and then we came back to Scotland to be closer to family and friends. Had my 2nd wee boy about 9 months ago, so my time in WAR is pretty restricted (I think I'm officially the lowest level guild leader on the server ;)). But with the amazing people we have in the guild, my lack of online time isn't proving to be too much of a problem.

Hope to catch you in guild chat really soon! I'll drop you a PM with the details for our forums.

:cheers:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quit about 2-3 weeks after release :( because warhammer was direly disappointing. Currently waiting for a good game... like Diablo III for example ;>

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
2-3 weeks? So essentially your comments are no longer valid due to the changes in the game..

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
2-3 weeks? So essentially your comments are no longer valid due to the changes in the game..

Have they changed anything on endgame after that. Or the suckiness of t3 and upwards.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Have they changed anything on endgame after that. Or the suckiness of t3 and upwards.

there is orvr in t3 now rather than just Tor Anroc and they smoothed out the xp brick wall that you hit around level 22...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Unless they've made major changes for level 40's the games still a pile of toss.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
there is orvr in t3 now rather than just Tor Anroc and they smoothed out the xp brick wall that you hit around level 22...

So esentially they've made it easier to level :eek: such a huge life changing thing.... or wait no :/

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Unless they've made major changes for level 40's the games still a pile of toss.

And yet, people with that opinion still hang around the same forums, wierd. Kami did make a good point, saying a game sucked for 2 weeks after release isnt very informative 6 months later.

O

ophone

Hello!!!!

It's me Lucilinbuhuc (or Ponti Fex) from Alb/Excal or Bout Filtre from Alb/Glaston. Some of you might remember me.

I'm playing with success a Level 40/currently RR 46 Ironbreaker named Wuppi Zottelbart on the German server Carroburg.

Greetings to all my old mates from the Excalibur and Glastonbury times!

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon-Fighters are on Azgal/Destro, we are a nice guild from beta daoc/excal THE GLORY OF ALBION of course :) great to see so many other daoc ppl on here, dam shame we couldent of got on the same server.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeh, does any1 know the dude who played "hobbitmolester"? i cant even remember if he was Mid or Hib from excalibur but seeing him dead in emain used to always crack me up, still the best name on any mmo imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom