Wheres the black people?!

Eyres

Banned
how come theres no black people in daoc?! surly around then there would have been an odd black guy that would have been around...... there is saracens! the closest thing to a brother in daoc is a firbolg! and they are ugly and weird

as there would only be the odd one they could give out the ability to make a black charecter when all your other charecters are 50 or somthing..... that way black people would be the minority :p

you have monkeys and ogres and all sorts of weird squishy things so why not black people! daoc is teh racism

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Been said many times...

P.S You can make your character darker skin colour when making your character

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
how many black people were there in the 900-1300 yr England Ireland and Scandinavia? close to 0

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Megarevs said:
how many black people were there in the 900-1300 yr England Ireland and Scandinavia? close to 0

How many basilisks were there? :p

Gins

Loyal Freddie
give "playah" class, only to be played by the new slik Italian guy race

Would fit me perfect!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
how come theres no black people in daoc?! surly around then there would have been an odd black guy that would have been around...... there is saracens! the closest thing to a brother in daoc is a firbolg! and they are ugly and weird

as there would only be the odd one they could give out the ability to make a black charecter when all your other charecters are 50 or somthing..... that way black people would be the minority :p

you have monkeys and ogres and all sorts of weird squishy things so why not black people! daoc is teh racism

theres not amy native american indians, or mongols, or japanese, or Indians or Eskimos or any of the other 99% of racial groups not included

Eyres

Banned
yeh but who cares with those races you cant put on a pink hat and roleplay a pimp mudda fuckah!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Im sure that add to 'The Spirit of the Game' :eek:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Septimus Severus, Emperor of Rome 193-211AD was black.

Pretty sure he never went to get blinged up with his hos though...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
chretien said:

Nah he probably got banged in the ass

Romans were always at it

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Nah he probably got banged in the ass

Romans were always at it

thought that was more greek and they were more the banging then the banged side

pez

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:

without checking i expect he was north african/arab if anything and thats Saracen :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
pez said:
without checking i expect he was north african/arab if anything and thats Saracen :)

you are indeed correct, he was born about a hundred miles from carthage :), a north african

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
In my oppinion it would have been better to add Moores (these were black people), or some such human variation, than Inconnus f.ex. In fact i wish DAoC had been allowed to stay true to its dark ages theme and not include weird stuff such as atlantis etc. They could easily have elaborated on the rich history and geography of the real dark ages instead of introducing that weird stuff. F.ex why couldnt they have made an expansion where the three realms fight over the remnants of the roman empire (in the real world/myth rome was sacked both by germans/nordic tribes and by "king Arthurs" english tribes, in fact Arthur was named roman emperor). This would have enabled them to bring in lots of new stuff with inspiration from from all over europe, africa and the middle east, as well as rvr battlefields with roman city themes etc.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
There are some reasonable Moorish Saracen looks possible.

Darzil

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
there were one or two back then but i guess most that came over with the romans inter-bred with the populus, so its probably about right, not that it really matters anyway.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
no offence intended here but how many black ppl do you think were in europe in the dark ages.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where the f*ck should they be?

It's not like every single show, game, movie etc should have all the races of the world represented.

Fek, this PC crap is out of hands anyway. I'm not watching BET and screaming "Where's the white folk?!" am i? :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
How many Trolls were there? :p or undead soldiers at broken bridge in salibury plains? :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Oh noes!
I'll give you some more racism!

Black
Black
Black
Black

Look at all that racism :(

Funny, if you had said 'Power to the white people' it would have been racist.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
adelama got banned from wow for naming his hunter pet "white power" =]

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
In my oppinion it would have been better to add Moores (these were black people), or some such human variation, than Inconnus f.ex. In fact i wish DAoC had been allowed to stay true to its dark ages theme and not include weird stuff such as atlantis etc. They could easily have elaborated on the rich history and geography of the real dark ages instead of introducing that weird stuff. F.ex why couldnt they have made an expansion where the three realms fight over the remnants of the roman empire (in the real world/myth rome was sacked both by germans/nordic tribes and by "king Arthurs" english tribes, in fact Arthur was named roman emperor). This would have enabled them to bring in lots of new stuff with inspiration from from all over europe, africa and the middle east, as well as rvr battlefields with roman city themes etc.

But Hadrians Wall sucks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom