where you live

Mey

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Nottingham Queen of the Midlands(the city not me!),the REAL home of Robin Hood and the x2 European Champs!

Btw anyone else find it ironic that Pips from Coventry? :p

Also home of every single pub that tries to claim it's the oldest pub in england :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
a shitty little village (studley) near stratford-upon-avon/birmingham, uk.

go to uni in cheltenham and spend most of my noteable social life in nottingham/london (my gf lives there).

leviathane

Part of the furniture
eksdee said:

go to uni in cheltenham and spend most of my noteable social life in nottingham/london (my gf lives there).
poor you xD

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Haha well that's a coincidence - we actually live in Catshill (I put Bromsgrove as figured more likely people would know that) :D Went to school/grew up in Malvern and lived most of my adult life in Worcester (apart from 4 years in Plymouth) - me and the missus moved to Catshill last year. Really nice village - particularly like the Wildmoor Oak as it does a lovely pint of Adnam's :drink:

Funny stuff, I originally lived in Northfield, but moved across to Catshill and spent 6 years of my teenage life there, but then moved upto Stoke for work reasons. (use to live on Churchill Rd and worked in the One Stop where I got the sack for supposedly stealing ciggies :< )

Marc

FH is my second home
Trallisx said:
Salford, near Manchester, North West England

fuck that! Id rather circumsice myself with a rusty bread knife than live in that war zone!!! :D

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
Marc said:
fuck that! Id rather circumsice myself with a rusty bread knife than live in that war zone!!! :D

There are some nice area's in Salford like Worsley and erm...er...hmmm well just 1 nice area then.

Apparently Salford council are renaming some area's in Salford;

Broughton (where I live) will be named Beirut,

Weaste will be named Baghdad.....

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
eksdee said:

My missus works in Studley. Cracking little Indonesian restaurant there :drink:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh been learning about jarrow in history for the economic section, and worsley rings a bell too something to do with transport either a train or a canal...

anyhoo on topic i think probably the best thing to do would be buy an old double decker bus and do it up (whilst singing and grinning like a lunatic) and then to do a OT tour '07!

jiiiim ask your mum if you can come and have tea with me for a day trip please! she can come and bring buster too :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Trallisx said:
There are some nice area's in Salford like Worsley and erm...er...hmmm well just 1 nice area then.

Apparently Salford council are renaming some area's in Salford;

Broughton (where I live) will be named Beirut,

Weaste will be named Baghdad.....

Had some scary experiences in salford. In particular a club called Valentes. Ive been to some dodgy clubs (like monroes in Blackburn) but Valentes was something else. Also some parties on various council estates in salford that make Shameless look like Kensington!!

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Lets go party in Moss Side! or Manningham in bradford.. woo! :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
Had some scary experiences in salford. In particular a club called Valentes. Ive been to some dodgy clubs (like monroes in Blackburn) but Valentes was something else. Also some parties on various council estates in salford that make Shameless look like Kensington!!

Lol aye. Used to work on Regent Road (not actually on the road, or on the game either :p ) right next to the Ordsall Estate, fuck me that place really is like living in Baghdad when they have a 2 for 1 gun sale down at the old bazaar. In the 3 years I worked there I twice had the window put in ontop of me when driving home, the kids on there are beyond evil and will think nothing of caving your head in for a laugh. Salford is the shits, I have been to Toxteth and is tame in comparison :D

They should have loudspeakers playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' 24/7 on all the roads into Salford!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Warminster, Near Bath, England

Anyone who has been in the army or has relations in the army prolly know it. Major army town with the School of Infantry and the Challenger Two Simulators etc :p and ofcourse the various camps!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Middlesbrough, North-east \:D/

Within spitting distance of Tris, but he lives in smelly Coulby. :eek:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i did infact notice an abscence of smell yesterday :eek:

HES LIEING.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
½ way between Glasgow and Edinburgh in sunny (cough) Scotland...

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Lol aye. Used to work on Regent Road (not actually on the road, or on the game either :p ) right next to the Ordsall Estate, fuck me that place really is like living in Baghdad when they have a 2 for 1 gun sale down at the old bazaar. In the 3 years I worked there I twice had the window put in ontop of me when driving home, the kids on there are beyond evil and will think nothing of caving your head in for a laugh. Salford is the shits, I have been to Toxteth and is tame in comparison :D

They should have loudspeakers playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' 24/7 on all the roads into Salford!

Racist... evict him from the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom