Where you all gone

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Borvo said:
but u have mentioned that this game screw up ur life...so why are u still here... :puke:

well, its too late for him.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
pfft

yet another whine about how many albs, the reason BG is dead is mainly cos mids on prydwen are either bad losers, think BG is a waste of their time or several other reasons, yes albs are nearly always going to be more than mids azs they are the BG realm, their classes giving them the advantage for BG style fighting but if u work together maybe youd have a chance :p

(dont really play anymore cos i like games that give all sides the same classes so that they are balanced (guild games like shadowbane), too much conflict otherwise, im just here cos im early to work and nowt else to do :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nasty

That is one nasty buffed up inf you got there m8. Will give it a go to kill you unbuffed but not looking good. Times I came across you last night looked very bad for me. The combined total damage from your 2 weapons even when my debuff hit you was around the 150 or higher mark. A bit rediculous. Glad in a way that mincer helped to get me killed cos it was looking a bit iffy for me to say the least.

bigjackriper

Banned
Thugs said:
That is one nasty buffed up inf you got there m8. Will give it a go to kill you unbuffed but not looking good. Times I came across you last night looked very bad for me. The combined total damage from your 2 weapons even when my debuff hit you was around the 150 or higher mark. A bit rediculous. Glad in a way that mincer helped to get me killed cos it was looking a bit iffy for me to say the least.

Seen you alot of times last night at ck shore but I never uncover ppl infornt of shit loads of albs they just jump on ya straight away, and that mincer pissed me of alittle but not his fault cus you were in my movie lol, will look for you 2 night. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom