Where you all gone

bigjackriper

Banned
Whats happend to thid just lately it so dead not even mids about just loads of albs. Have mids retreated like hibs, Come back its no fun there with no one to have a pop at

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well we were gonna have a session at 2. me and my bg guild but Guin was just ognna "pop" into TOA mode and hasnt gotten back since..

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
prolly all on gorre, or getting their char's leveled intime for NF release.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
And its so fun to fight 4 mids against 3 fg of albs with another 1fg of alb stealthers. And all they do is camp mb and ck.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Fafnir said:
And its so fun to fight 4 mids against 3 fg of albs with another 1fg of alb stealthers. And all they do is camp mb and ck.

and yet you still run there and then come here and whine because you ran into 3fg albs.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Totyn said:
and yet you still run there and then come here and whine because you ran into 3fg albs.
Nope, been over a month since i was there :p

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Its not true. We mainly camp mpk thank u very much.
then the rest of the albs whine at the albs camping mpk for not letting out the lil middies and telling us to come back to mb and ck so u teh lil middies will come out. even tho the middies if they were smart could probably kick teh poop out most teh albs camping mpk if they used their classes 2gether making full use of their abilities. but hey :cheers:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Lakashnik said:
Its not true. We mainly camp mpk thank u very much.
then the rest of the albs whine at the albs camping mpk for not letting out the lil middies and telling us to come back to mb and ck so u teh lil middies will come out. even tho the middies if they were smart could probably kick teh poop out most teh albs camping mpk if they used their classes 2gether making full use of their abilities. but hey :cheers:
Well thoose that used to camp pk mostly died but then when we reached the mb, we got zerged to hell and back :(

bigjackriper

Banned
To many Albs

Well it is to true, the amount of Albs in general sucks, cant have decent battles due to sheer number of albs, I mean 1 vs 1 which I do like regardless of class cus ya gotta have ago. Your winning hands down then before you no some fooking scout has to get that rp and gets kill spam :twak: .

Cant do anything about to it tho apart from maybe changing realms but cant be arsed lvl'ing to 50 again because here in Alb its all PL no groups really, if you were new coming to this game I would give you 3 weeks then be in the bin. Not to sure what other realms are like grp wise. It is great tho when mids fight back with large numbers because they just kick ass tbh, and hibs well when they come in numbers we all no it. No use in going on about it here tho, so back to bashing things in thid I guess for now

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
bigjackriper said:
Well it is to true, the amount of Albs in general sucks, cant have decent battles due to sheer number of albs, I mean 1 vs 1 which I do like regardless of class cus ya gotta have ago. Your winning hands down then before you no some fooking scout has to get that rp and gets kill spam :twak: .

Cant do anything about to it tho apart from maybe changing realms but cant be arsed lvl'ing to 50 again because here in Alb its all PL no groups really, if you were new coming to this game I would give you 3 weeks then be in the bin. Not to sure what other realms are like grp wise. It is great tho when mids fight back with large numbers because they just kick ass tbh, and hibs well when they come in numbers we all no it. No use in going on about it here tho, so back to bashing things in thid I guess for now

Well, maybe you suck but i have seen plenty of good albs in thid lately, especially sorcs and clerics. I love when a sorcs gets off a AE mez on a fg of mids :D

bigjackriper

Banned
Totyn said:
Well, maybe you suck but i have seen plenty of good albs in thid lately, especially sorcs and clerics. I love when a sorcs gets off a AE mez on a fg of mids :D

ROFLMAO, I suck nah dont think so ya nob, The key word PLENTY OF ALBS now stfu go away and brush your teeth,

lol " I love when a sorcs gets off a AE mez on a fg of mids, it so make me moist" You complete tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:flame:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:
ROFLMAO, I suck nah dont think so ya nob, The key word PLENTY OF ALBS now stfu go away and brush your teeth,
brush his teeth??
and so glad u proved him wrong that u dont suck by insulting him!
woot go u. @ least thugs proved he could beat some1 rather than just mindless insults. compared to u i kinda like him.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
bigjackriper said:

lol " I love when a sorcs gets off a AE mez on a fg of mids, it so make me moist" You complete tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Haha, you are funny, btw whats your chars name?
And i usually run non grouped with zergs and stuff, but sometimes i feel like running alone and i have killed 2-3 players alone with my theurg so i wtfpwnz0r j00. :kissit: :p

bigjackriper

Banned
Totyn said:
Haha, you are funny, btw whats your chars name?
And i usually run non grouped with zergs and stuff, but sometimes i feel like running alone and i have killed 2-3 players alone with my theurg so i wtfpwnz0r j00. :kissit: :p

No skill in playing theurg imo spam pet at random target spam some more then errrrrrrrrrrr some more then errrrrrr I no same button errrrrrrr target dead. Drop a pot errrrrrrrrr spam spam spam spam another dead target. rinse and repeat oh you :kissit:

bigjackriper

Banned
Lakashnik said:
brush his teeth??
and so glad u proved him wrong that u dont suck by insulting him!
woot go u. @ least thugs proved he could beat some1 rather than just mindless insults. compared to u i kinda like him.]

good for you i am pleased for you

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
bigjackriper said:
No skill in playing theurg imo spam pet at random target spam some more then errrrrrrrrrrr some more then errrrrrr I no same button errrrrrrr target dead. Drop a pot errrrrrrrrr spam spam spam spam another dead target. rinse and repeat oh you :kissit:

Maybe when you play, and you are avoiding my question, what char do you play and what is your name?

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
bigjackriper said:

Such a mature poster... <sigh>

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
he plays a fully buffed lvl 24 infil named bigjackripper
or just jackripper im not sure... something along those lines.

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
The population in thid i rekon is more to do with high lvls.

As jack (i think) said, getting groups for just about most things in albion is a challenge so most people just ignore running around solo on their mains (me being one of them cuz I aint got TOA so nothing to do anyway) While theirs DF as well to think about (as mids have had that for a while) so most people would be down their killing inoccent friars hugging them U MURDERS!!!

*cough*

anyway yeah...thats my opinion! :cheers:

Tuk

Venomy

Fledgling Freddie
Strange he mentions to drop a pot because the only other person i remember that really bothered with it was Thugs :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:

Then, errrrrrrrrr, you dont really, errrrrrrrrrrr, have a fucking, errrrrrrrrr clue, errrrrrrrr, do you?

bigjackriper

Banned
CstasY said:
Then, errrrrrrrrr, you dont really, errrrrrrrrrrr, have a fucking, errrrrrrrrr clue, errrrrrrrr, do you?

I guess not cant all be as leet as you

bigjackriper

Banned
Well I could go on and on and on forever but tbh I am not wasting any more time on a nob like you. Dont be sore because you got ass kicked by Weaklin and it was caught on vid, dont take it out on life its only a game. So with that get to fook !!!!!!

Laters

Jack has left the thread :cheers:

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
bigjackriper said:
Well I could go on and on and on forever but tbh I am not wasting any more time on a nob like you. Dont be sore because you got ass kicked by Weaklin and it was caught on vid, dont take it out on life its only a game. So with that get to fook !!!!!!

Laters

Jack has left the thread :cheers:
but u have mentioned that this game screw up ur life...so why are u still here... :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom