Games Where will you be on Ywain??

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Ive just been looking up the Ywain cluster on Vn boards and on the Daoc Facebook page, and it looks pretty good from my PoV especially changes to buffpots for ppl without BB's. and also making artifact and ml crdit tradeable, also new tokens for dragon equivalent armor pieces etc. And i think a few ppl here have chars on different realms. Just wondering where y'all be playing with re-opened accounts to see where most ppl are ? especially if i may have to roll on another realm i can start getting plats now :)

the Daoc facebook page seems to be updated with more info more often than the Herald.. and you dont need to register to see the msgs..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-...rk-Age-of-Camelot/58523828977?v=wall&viewas=0

try the discussion tab at the top to if you dont use it already :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll probably move all my characters to the new super cluster, so that I can benefit from my killibury chars and still play with all my mates

Also Sorf where have you been? Is acc still closed?

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
ima play with all my megameights. Don't mind which realm.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
easymoding on midgard probably
or on the realm that has the least pop

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Got lots of chars on all 3 realms so will most likely play em all..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna play with you again Twinnie :(

well I'm not really playing lately, got exams inc etc :(
but ,sure if you're playing thid, maybe i'm gonna roll something for thid :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ill pick the cluster with the least population so i can solo again..

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I ll stick with my druid even though i didn't expect to be so difficult to find a group. Looks like lots of druids atm around :).

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
what is the ywain cluster?

They are doing a forced transfer of ALL characters (including Classic but excluding Mordred and Gaheris) to a new server call Ywain.

This is partly for technical reasons, (because they can't cluster Devon and kili any other way) and partly because it will make it easier to consolidate things like the housing zone.

Marc

FH is my second home
They are doing a forced transfer of ALL characters (including Classic but excluding Mordred and Gaheris) to a new server call Ywain.

This is partly for technical reasons, (because they can't cluster Devon and kili any other way) and partly because it will make it easier to consolidate things like the housing zone.

When is this happening?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
When is this happening?

There is lots of information floating around on various forums/sites. The first official mention was here.

Basically we don't know when exactly it is going to happen. (But we can be very sure it will because they have all the technology in place and it will save Mythic money as they will needed fewer servers and have fewer rulesets to maintain etc.)

They are still trying to sort out the best way to compensate people on the Classic server. Things like tradeable ML/arti credit and yellow con buff potions are likely to be added but this is what they are still trying to finalize.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
From the latest herald post here, it seems like it may have slipped by a week or two from the 11th July.

Nah it has slipped a week or 2 from the original date witch was the week after the 4th , so around 11th -17th i'd guess

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hrmm.

Okay if I read this right (and can remember basic game mechanics) if you wanted to quick lvl up some new toons for transfer, you best do it on Bossiney (the classic server) as with the low pop you wont get xp ganked in the frontier, might get a pop bonus on xp and might even get some free fluff like MLs out of the transfer?!?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Hrmm.

Okay if I read this right (and can remember basic game mechanics) if you wanted to quick lvl up some new toons for transfer, you best do it on Bossiney (the classic server) as with the low pop you wont get xp ganked in the frontier, might get a pop bonus on xp and might even get some free fluff like MLs out of the transfer?!?

Yea Boss or Killi , Boss has a little lower pop , but then depending on what time you play Killi works just as fine :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Easiest way to start from the scratch and get a lvl50 toon fast would be on pvp server.. Mainlands has +300% xp rates! And if your account already has a lvl 50 you can /level 40!

I made a necro today and got it from 40-41 in about 30minutes

Everz

FH is my second home
I've been doing doppels on mordred.. 40k so far haha.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
The Camelot Herald

Seems New management in DAOC now. Lori seemed more active than Mark Jacobs imo anyway

Good night Mythic - most unlike EA to shred something it bought.....

Lori was only more active than MJ with regards to DAoC - MJ was very active in WAR terms.

BTW - I thought 'dred was not being clustered with the likes of Devon? As I understood it 'dred & that PvE thing were being clustered & everything else was getting mege cluster f***ed.

Everz

FH is my second home
Good night Mythic - most unlike EA to shred something it bought.....

Lori was only more active than MJ with regards to DAoC - MJ was very active in WAR terms.

BTW - I thought 'dred was not being clustered with the likes of Devon? As I understood it 'dred & that PvE thing were being clustered & everything else was getting mege cluster f***ed.

The option to move there maybe used in the future :D.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
cant decide whether to level on the low pop clusters and wait for transfer or to just slum it up on devons exp

decisions decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom