where to solo in nf?

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo koi

hi m8 enjoy our fights when u decide to fight me..
u a very good scout and since u not getting any sensible answers just keep up the dock camping so we can have a few more m8.....
darkmack yep fun fights ive had with u ..and are another worthy opponent keep up the soloing m8...
all the best jamie :drink:

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
hyas jamie :) aye ive had some nice fights with you, won and lost a few...hope you dont mind the running away and coming back, sort of the only way i can win against a shield tank with debuffs hehe :) does get annoying when i attack you then get zerged by stealthers but guess they will never change.
ill most prob will stay around hib dock, tried mid bled and thats even worse with ppl ganking you <sigh> so i'll see you around...ill try fighting you starting from melle one time for a laugh :touch: take care

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe m8

works both ways normally think u r grouped cos so many stealthers about....
till next time hehe when u was shrugging today was afk ...needed wc or the toilet in yorkshire chat.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
Imo FZ is pure lame in 1v1, and is used by rps horny players, who DONT want a fair or a NICE fight, witch is ok by me, if rps is all they want in this game.

Eladamri said:
u mean u slam and FZ = dead, thats a nice fight for u?

if you were looking for fair or nice fights you wouldnt add on solo caster vs stealther fights either ;)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
now a days u need to kill a mage with every dirty trick in the book unless u fancy releasing :fluffle:

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
sorry about tha jamie, i tried to move for my last arrow as i gathered something was wrong but nerf shooting while moving imo :) im normaly always solo unless i get outnumbered so many times i have to group to stand a chance.
adding on a caster? cant remember it, the only times ive done that is when another scout starts shooting at the same time and you dont know about it, which makes you feel uber when you kill them real fast :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom