where to solo in nf?

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
hyas
i just wanted to know where all you soloers go and hunt in NF? ive started playing my scout again but cant seem to get many 1vs1 fights, i just get ganked by 2 or more stealthers :( i dont want to move around in circles trying to get inside of a tower/keep under siege so i can get some easy kills <boring>
please dont say random places so i spend ages trying to look for players that arnt there :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You wont get them camping DC docks 24/7 :)

Mael, 50th ment.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
You wont get them camping DC docks 24/7 :)

Mael, 50th ment.

agreed. bridges are just as bad bottlenecks.
you just want to roam areas around wherever there is a seige and try get a fight there

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Koi you dont solo you stealth zergz0r1!1!!1 :D hehe only joking bud best place i have found so far and have met many a Hib/Mid is Beno bridge ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Try the furthest, farthest, darkest corner of Hibernia, I hear that place is swarming with soloers! :D

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
lol sandar you silly gimp :D hehe
ive tried a couple of bridges but its quite hard to get zephyr to hit and with purge so cheap these days, slam isnt enough :( for the last couple of days ive been camping hib dock...<sowwy to all those hibbies> and it does seem to bring a stealther out for a nice 1vs1 but most of the time i get zerged :twak:
cheers haarewin ill go try that and see if its any good :)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Enemy docks are good to camp, but i get few 1on1's, due to scouts like you camping your own docks and adding on any fight i have :) no wonder u cant get 1on1 fights

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
how stuuuuuuuuuuupid are you?

"oh ill camp docks where every hib run to get out of hibland and think i will get a 1vs1 fight"

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I've added on you a fair few times when playing my ranger (Spinesprout) but thats because you often camp the docks which is OUR territory :p

Seriously tho; you can have some decent fights actually around Beno and Bled docks; for some reason the Hib docks seem to be different in a way (notice how Hibs dont need to pass water to get to docks either!)

Ofcourse there's always stealthzerg; most people nowadays dont solo much; but I figured that the time it takes to get back is really short; so Im not too bothered with that at the moment ;)

Also I found its good camping the 'route to the flames' .. Basically when you see flames you look at what keep reinforcements most likely would travel and camp somewhere in the middle.. Sometimes you can get some nice fights there too :)

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
OP FZING SLAMING CRIT SHOT DOCK CAMPING SCOUT!!!!!!!1

Hi Koi :p

Be gentle, cos it gets annoying :(

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Koi said:
ive tried a couple of bridges but its quite hard to get zephyr to hit and with purge so cheap these days, slam isnt enough :( for the last couple of days ive been camping hib dock...<sowwy to all those hibbies> and it does seem to bring a stealther out for a nice 1vs1 but most of the time i get zerged

Omg did u say FZ and 1v1 fight ?

Let me get this stright. U dont like Bridges as peeps there dont stand still for u to FZ em, and slam is not enogh as they might purge ( cos its so cheep ) and u cant get of critshoot, is that it ?

That meens a 1v1 fight for u is where ur enamy either start on ½ hp ( slam / critshoot ) or u get in FZ and bow em all the way down to gt....

Witch again meens we have to find a place for u where peeps are lined up ( not too close as they might add ) with no purge and bad stealth so u can choos witch way to kill em.

Sorry m8 dont think we can help u there, but nice try :kissit:

I am very sure if u look up the word fight, it meens where bouth peeps are hitting, what u talk about is very oneway oriented and can hardly be called a fight.

Ofc FZ is there for the use, and i even think it gives a nice aspect in 2v3 or if u atack a duo alone BUT...

Imo FZ is pure lame in 1v1, and is used by rps horny players, who DONT want a fair or a NICE fight, witch is ok by me, if rps is all they want in this game.
But to those of u who use it, plzz spare me the /bow after, as if we just had a great fight, cos we DIDNT....

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
i'm usually not bothered if i get fz-ed in a 1v1, as it's an ability useable in zergs and while solo aswell. yea it gives you an advantage if u got it but all 3 realms can get it so dunno why qq about it.. i'd be upset if only Puppet had it coz that git :)p) always drops me, but it can happen to him aswell so i'm happy that it's not only me who can die in such an idiot way ;p

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
Imo FZ is pure lame in 1v1, and is used by rps horny players, who DONT want a fair or a NICE fight, witch is ok by me, if rps is all they want in this game.
But to those of u who use it, plzz spare me the /bow after, as if we just had a great fight, cos we DIDNT....

Word.
Silly FZ users and then /megaBOW ftw ;p

Loosseerrsss !!!111 :m00:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Koi said:
ive tried a couple of bridges but its quite hard to get zephyr to hit and with purge so cheap these days, slam isnt enough :( for the last couple of days ive been camping hib dock...<sowwy to all those hibbies> and it does seem to bring a stealther out for a nice 1vs1 but most of the time i get zerged :twak:

u mean u slam and FZ = dead, thats a nice fight for u?

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
cba to quote so your just have to read the posts before :D
riiight i camped docks for 1vs1 because i didnt know where else to go..thats why im asking....
secondly bridges have a lot of ppl running past them which means im gonna get added on..sooo really all i want is somewhere apart from a bridge where i can solo...so really im not asking for much :p i dont have to use FZ, but its there to use so why not use it? also your saying i just stand there and fire arrows into them...isnt that what scouts are for?
also i dont just want rps or i would run around defending keeps and towers all day..all i want is to do something which is more fun that standing in a keep/tower shooting and this is the closest im gonna get.
thanks puppet ill go leave the hibbies alown for a while then and try them out and see how it goes, thanks :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
aye koi ur a good player no doubt about it but i newer fought u where u didnt use FZ :) so cant be assed to meele u before i get purge tbh

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
been trying to solo with my warrior abit everyone i tend to find seems to be RR7+ though :m00: i go DC, Odins and Beno get the odd solo fight like with Jamiesmall something or other hard champ. personally I don't like grps they can be so boring when you want to do your own thing...

Cya Dmack !!

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
Eladamri whats your name..is it the same? if so if you know im about just give me a wave and ill give you a 1vs1 without using FZ :)
hope to see you around darkmack, ive only had 1 duel with a warrior before but not in NF so be fun :touch:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
aye its the same name eladamri is my ranger :) looking forward to 1vs1 without FZ :)

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, well use FZ if you have it, anything else is silly, tab out in the meantime and post a QQ here, or use a healpot or whatever floats your boat :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Soloing?

Hells bells. 'Ok lets give this 50 shit some time and effort' I thought. Went to Svasud and then outside. Ok first step taken. Duelled a warrior with my crappy gear and weapons which proved to be such a waste of time. Well not really a waste of time cos it showed me I needed new of both! Eh, I looks around - :eek6: I mean buffbots absolutely everywhere? Ok, forget that lets carry on. Dah warrior that ripped me apart was nice enough to show me how the hell to port out of there to somewhere where they might be peeps to hit like. Job done. I ports to eh? hell I forget now - wait - Oden's something. 'Ok, here goes me thinks - combat big time'. Eh, I roams around forran hour and peeps were getting killed but I am buggered if I could see em. Passed one stealther that I missed to hit and that was about it.

Whoaaaaa- a wolf thingie attacking a mid? Yup, tis a damn doggie doing something? Am pretty sure it was a stealther before but now tis a doggie? - I mean a wolfie? Wait it gonna die! 'Yeah, mid kick it's furry arse' . Eh? Hell it got full health again now?

Wot the hell is this game about at level 50? You lot talk about me and my state of mental health. For godsake level 50 combat is total ballocks full stop. A short spell of that and my precarious state of mental health would be tipped into the unrecoverable zone.

Keep the crap. I staying in Thid where stuff is clean and the only thing you gotta worry about are buffs? Level 50 combat is total mental hospital stuff. Rubbish. If not Thid then Camlann to keep it clean.

Ballocks totally.

Goliath

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hells bells. 'Ok lets give this 50 shit some time and effort' I thought. Went to Svasud and then outside. Ok first step taken. Duelled a warrior with my crappy gear and weapons which proved to be such a waste of time. Well not really a waste of time cos it showed me I needed new of both! Eh, I looks around - :eek6: I mean buffbots absolutely everywhere? Ok, forget that lets carry on. Dah warrior that ripped me apart was nice enough to show me how the hell to port out of there to somewhere where they might be peeps to hit like. Job done. I ports to eh? hell I forget now - wait - Oden's something. 'Ok, here goes me thinks - combat big time'. Eh, I roams around forran hour and peeps were getting killed but I am buggered if I could see em. Passed one stealther that I missed to hit and that was about it.

Whoaaaaa- a wolf thingie attacking a mid? Yup, tis a damn doggie doing something? Am pretty sure it was a stealther before but now tis a doggie? - I mean a wolfie? Wait it gonna die! 'Yeah, mid kick it's furry arse' . Eh? Hell it got full health again now?

Wot the hell is this game about at level 50? You lot talk about me and my state of mental health. For godsake level 50 combat is total ballocks full stop. A short spell of that and my precarious state of mental health would be tipped into the unrecoverable zone.

Keep the crap. I staying in Thid where stuff is clean and the only thing you gotta worry about are buffs? Level 50 combat is total mental hospital stuff. Rubbish. If not Thid then Camlann to keep it clean.

Ballocks totally.

wtf :) you are wierd

Nihilum

Fledgling Freddie
I have no problem at all with FZ in a 1vs1 , when you get a sticktrain on you with 2-4ppl when zephyred or even double zephyred now that sux....

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hells bells. Keep the crap. I staying in Thid where stuff is clean and the only thing you gotta worry about are buffs? Level 50 combat is total mental hospital stuff. Rubbish. If not Thid then Camlann to keep it clean.

Ballocks totally.

So what your saying is you tried the real game, you couldnt own it like you said you would, and now your crawling back to your sandbox... SOMEONE MAKE THIS STICKY PLZ!!!!!!

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs Keep the crap. I staying in Thid where stuff is clean and the only thing you gotta worry about are buffs? Ballocks totally.[/QUOTE said:
Hehe - you made me laugh.

I stumbled on a 1 vs 1 fight in Thid with my eld. A quick check revealed the fight had just started so I chose to run off and leave them to it rather than add. As I go to do so, one of the combatants stuns me and proceeds to kill me, clearly deciding that he/she was going to die and I was the only chance of an rp before death.

So will I leave a 1 on 1 fight in future ? Hhhmm not so sure tbh.

Camping docks is not so good. On Pryd at one point all 3 of the hibbie docks were perma camped which was pretty sad. Now the campers are camped making it pretty much a waste of time.

Not so sure NF is meant to be a place of 1 on 1 fights, for sure buff bots make 1 on 1's less likely. Maybe the request to mythic should be for a zone where chat is disabled, group invites are disabled and 3rd party buffs are disabled. Could be the only chance we get for 1 on 1's.

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
This isnt 'Arromiss' btw, Its 'Blitz' here using Arromiss's FH account.
I would just like to say a quick 'hi' to Puppet... Spinesprout :)
Dont know if you remember me m8 but i remember a little fight me and you had in old emain pre-NF about a week before it came out just infront of amg. You unstealthed me and we started fighting 1 on 1, then after about 1min melleing... a group of hibs came darting by and surounded me lol. They didnt hit me but surrounded me and watched me get hit by you and then you showed off by FZing me lol. It was a really cool fight tbh m8 and respect to you! I had ya down to 30% health b4 you FZed me but hey, ill have it soon so keep an eye out for me ;) Paybacks a bitch!

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
thugs....shhh
aye i dont like bb's but you need one to stand a chance these days which kinda sucks..i think ive only killed 1 unbuffed person in a 1vs1 which i can remember of so it looks like mostly everyone uses one, or has a friend does.
ive had a 1vs1 with spinesprout before which was good fun but i didnt like it when he killed me with 3-4 steathers then done /rude to me :D no hard feelings though, i slaped him last time i saw him :wub: hehe
cya out there some time for some more good fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom