Where to pre-order ?

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm looking for a place to pre-order the Nintendo Wii + Zelda - The Twilight Princess, want somewhere reliable that will deliver on the 8th dec (release date), not somewhere that delivers weeks later ^^

Has to be PAL and ship in the UK btw!

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt you will find anywhere. Like all console companies Nintendo will probably release only 30 - 40,000 consoles for the release date in europe, which means they will have a healthy back log of pre orders helping to make the console release and all the marketing involved more financially sound.

Same thing has been happening since the good old days of 8 and 16 bit consoles :)

But good luck on your hunt.

Tilda

afaik preorder is sold out almost everywhere now.
Your best bet is either woolies as they only went on preorder a few weeks ago, or try find some tiny tiny game/hmv store that is a bit out of the way, and is one of 2 or 3 in a town. So that most people will have preordered at the main branch so hopefully the tiny branch may have a few spares.
tbh, if you didnt preorder within a week of the preorders opening, you'll be very lucky to get one before christmas.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Wasn't really planning to get one so soon hence not looking to pre-order sooner :p My local gameshop isn't very reliable, they are doing local pre-orders on the Wii but probably (although they claim they will) won't get it on the day of release.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ohnoes, you'd have to wait an extra week or so, the humanity of it all :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Ohnoes, you'd have to wait an extra week or so, the humanity of it all :(

Well if I pre-order it for the day of release I expect to get it on the day of release, not any later no matter if it's one week or four :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Afran said:
I'm looking for a place to pre-order the Nintendo Wii + Zelda - The Twilight Princess, want somewhere reliable that will deliver on the 8th dec (release date), not somewhere that delivers weeks later ^^

Has to be PAL and ship in the UK btw!

lmfao are you shitting me? you are a little bit late :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Found somewhere! Seems woolworths have two left, got there just in time \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom