Where to now?

W

Wazzerphuk

I wouldn't object to playing ospctf1 - I like it tbh, could do well in clan games.

Just as long as ctf2 is gone, I really can't be arsed to put up with another 40fps spam fest.

G

gzd-tuko

maps

w2,w3,ctf2,wcp9 for sure
wcp5,w7 to consider or remove
really not a good idea:
wcp14 (base spawns & small corridors)
ospctf1 (absolutely too flag: ctf maps need 2 levels)

a good try imo:

wcp1 (but the japan ctf vesion without flashy textures)
and wcp3 or wc3

the idea is to pick a new map without small coridors without being too much oversized too

K

[-KW-]Beasty

Originally posted by fmczebedee
Possibly even some TDM admins maybe? :p

Going back to the subject of admins...

How feasible would it be to offer a 'clan incentive' to provide an admin each week. Given the closeness of the leagues in general and the failure of a number of clans to provide any admins at all throughout the season why not award 1/2/3/4 points per season to each clan that provides an admin for one game each week?
Just a thought.

yeah i'm all for that.. but ok... i think we have about 3 admins :)

U

uk_g1mp

hmmmm..ctf2 is pants!, along with w7 and w3 whereas w2 has probably been overdone.I have always liked japanctf, dboxctf2 and wcp11 all offer good tp and why not look at wc6 maybe an alternative to ctf2?

p2p has to come someday prolly sooner then l8r i just hope that the servers will be better then they r at the moment, i dont mind if we have to pay as a clan membership or as individuals ;p

roll on season 11

N

NYMAvs

maps & admins

every clan should provide an admin imo, if every clan has 1 then every clan has to admin 1 game every 2 weeks(if perfect but lets say every week)! If you cant do that but you can play something is wrong imo.

The maps: c2 always the discussion but seeing it is played alot on clanbase and voted back in savage says enough imo.
New ones, consider ospct1 ospctf2 or q3wcp19, shame ctctf3 is bit too small :/

M

monster.

Re: maps & admins

Originally posted by NYMAvs
every clan should provide an admin imo, if every clan has 1 then every clan has to admin 1 game every 2 weeks(if perfect but lets say every week)! If you cant do that but you can play something is wrong imo.

Yes every clan should provide an admin and we all vote you nyma :p

CTF2 is shit, I don't know why you guys like it so much :-/

W

W1lz0r

CTF2

The BIG problem with CTF2 is that it is relatively easy for a clan to lock the map. Once you have a lead you can go all def and it is impossible to get the flag out.

This has happened to us on many occasions (we allways seem to loose this map :/). So I say CTF2 out.

Other current maps I like.

New maps: I like wcp14, wcp11, wcp1. Others (to me unknown maps maybe) are welcome as well. Allways a pleasure having 1 unknown map in the poule.

C

Chameleon

CTF2 still rules :D
More controversy, I think ...........

I'm sure it has a new name now, but personally I always loved that Hardshag, or was it harsh grounds ...... bring back the non-symetrical maps!

W

Wazzerphuk

harshg \o/ \o/ \o/ (cp8)

aye, ctf2 is pure fagotry. many clans play it like it's the new 3w1, and that's a bad thing. a very bad thing.

D

d00bie

p2p?

I note in this thread there are several references to clan subs @£72 and single subs cost £12 with a "game" card.

Now if you check the game.net and BW news page you'll find that their is no mention of clan subs and the cost is a whopping £24.99 per year or £9.99 per quarter is game just taking the piss or what?

B

=BfB=TheDon

tbh

Death to CTF2 (for at least one season, g'wan give it time to rest :))

Users who are viewing this thread