where to farm new armor patterns?

slash

Banned
I have been going to poc, but some of the mobs are abit too high to farm them efficeantly, so what do you guys suggest?

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
The place i have found to be best is poc atm, tried a few other places but droprate seems lower on other places than poc.

But what they say in patch notes " - The recipes for the specialty armor pieces will require a dropped component that can be
found on high-level monsters and boss monsters in classic, Shrouded Isles, and New Frontiers zones (including Passage of Conflict)." is a bit off, because both Leviathan and Kraken drops patterns and they are as we all know located in ToA.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
The dragon zone has worked well for me in hib, mobs con green through to purp, and all drop them.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Got 72 in an hour in Dartmoor, from blue-red giants.

Darzil

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
We farmed Drakulvs in Malmöhus (Midgard) con green-purple and droprate is pretty good.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
glimmerlings in sheeroe hills right at the begining (con green to 50) drop them about 60 in 1 hour with 2 animist

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If your an Alb and can get into Krondon, then go to the first entrance room there. Fast repop and good supply of blue - red con mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom