where to exp now?

N

Nonnier

with malmo becoming unplayable, i was wondering what other places are now classed as "40+ exp grounds".

I know DF is one, but what if we don't have it?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Raumarik, Vanern.

In both cases you have to know where to look ;)

B

Big-G-

/who malmo
/who raum
/who vanern

malmo - no matches
raum - BoI hunters
vanern - the odd epic questing group

/who falls
100+

either im retarded, or i cant get 40ish groups in DF ;/
too low for diamond groups, too high for lili groups

denerf malmo :<

A

Ardrias_Mid

Could always do /who 38 42

And then try asking them if they want to group and go somewhere.

B

Big-G-

i could ardrias as that makes sense

im not a sensible guy

go figure ;p

R

Roo Stercogburn

With the LFG window having been improved in recent patches, more and more people are using this. You usually get a few people in each level band using it these days.

I've made one or two groups doing this. Sometimes the person you PM is on their way to a group and you might get in with them. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened to me.

X

xplo

Make a thread on BW for a 40+ xp group and you are 50 within 5 days!

C

circeline

Well travelling our fine realm I found a few spots which I found were good exp.

DG
Dodens gruva and proceed to summoners hall if you dont care about standing then loads of red con mobs in summoners hall good for late 40ies grp. drawback ( some would say advantage ) possible RvR encounter.

Vanern
Forest spiders redcon to 50 NE corner could also support a few people.

Reincarnate worms near hagbuis NW corner are yellow to purple con to 50 and are a very fast spawn could probably support a few people then.

Hagbui camps but since they only are max lvl 53 it wouldnt do much if you are around lvl 48 and a full grp maybe small grp of 3-4 people

Raumarik
NE corner icestrider chillers great for low 40ies grp good spawn rate and cfh for those extra exp :) also drops frosted gimlet root an exp loot which at lvl 44 gives 16 mill exp from shield merchant in Huginfell

SI
Tuscaran Glacier Hrims at entrence havnt camped this spot myself but have heard it is an oki spawn rate.

Iarnvidiurs lair great dungeon for for a full grp but you need to do a bit of roaming especially the small redcap camps are good exp.

Mammoth valley has a nice camp of morvalts who are yellow orange to 50 and sometimes give you a nice cfh good for lvl 40-45 people

B

Big-G-

oh yea i dont doubt u can form a group if u make a little effort

but..
a) im a lazy bastard
b) i expect everything on a plate
c) no im not from alb/exc

once i regain interest ill get my ass in gear and do stuff

until then ill be on BW more :eek:

D

Damon_D

lvl 50 in 5 days you say... well I'm looking for someone to xp with , mainly from around noon ( 12.oo CET ) to 16.00 cet , and late night ( after midnight ) except friday and saturday's , have a lvl 47 pac/mend healer and a lvl 41.5 kobi warrior who need's lvl'ing..come's a with lvl 50 shaman with 47 aug for bot.. If someone around that lvl need's an xp partner look me up..or are you just in need of a bot for farming..cool..as long as my alt's get groupd and get xp... Just get's to borring to solo imho...

Users who are viewing this thread