Where to exp at lvl 36?

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Heya all, my question is:

Where can i go with my grp to exp at lvl 34 - 36?

We are: 2x Healers, 1x Shammy, 2x Savages, 1x Warrior, 1x Skald, 1x Berseker

I dunno where i can go to exp in mid lands, cuz i come from pvp and i usually exp in another lands ^^

So plz help

Many tks to all

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Vukod said:
Where can i go with my grp to exp at lvl 34 - 36?

We are: 2x Healers, 1x Shammy, 2x Savages, 1x Warrior, 1x Skald, 1x Berseker
Iarnwood, Spindlehalla, Faraheim (outside Hagall), Ruamarik (bears n stuff), lots of places in Griploska, in and around Delling.

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Aha, many tks, going to check those places :cheers:

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Go down into delling crater, mobs from around 40-55 there. very nice, plus you get faction for a quest later on that can, if you get the right price, give one of the most wanted rings in midgard, warding string ring. very nice utility, plus nice stats. :)

Just my two cents. Do not tempt to kill those delling peoples in the little village on the left of the crater. they need to be at least neutral if you are to recieve the itam in the quest.

AK

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Great way to get faction with dellingstad:

get a level 50 supp bonedancer and an aug shaman, and group with them.

get the shammy to buff all the pets, giving insane abs factor to the pets, the dancer then stands on the 'steam vent' between the circada stingers and dellingstad that spawns all those little gas clouds. these should be green to the bonedancer.

bonedancer clicks 'stay', 'aggressive' and all party members stand approximately half way between that Dellingstad bloke and the other vent, so that you want draw aggro.

let the pets go nuts and you'll have faction in no time. its a myth that everyone in the party needs to do damage to the mobs in oder to score a faction change.

took me 20 mins to get faction in this way, as oppose to 4 hours when i did it with my runemaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom