Where to exp at 40? :)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Where do you go to exp at lvl 40-50 here on mid/pry? :)

I heard Lair is good exp, but what's minimum lvl to go there and get grps as a 40 shaman ?

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Should be possible to go to lair at 40+, sign up early in the morning and you can keep exping all day.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Another possibility now that your 40 would be diamond groups, saves getting up at 5-6am but the exp will not be as good unless you get knights camp, but then again the group isnt there for 16 hours a day.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
A group in trollheim in the lv40s can be decent exp aswell as doing those bandit type mobs near hagall(red/orange to 50)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
problem with trollheim though is mobs still enjoy walking through walls to get at you :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Malmo without a doubt, its the only group you can stay with 6am to gone bed time, even if your a stealther(get 1st group and your laughing) ;P

DF groups = teh mega exp, but only last like 10-30 minutes and your seeking a replacements for group members.

Guild groups are always nice, can try Iarn and Dodens is pretty good also. :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I always found doing diamond mobs in DF much more fun than Malmo... better money too, and some RvR now and then as well.... plus, you sometimes get lvl 50's joining for money.... nothing like having a RR5 warrior as your main tank :)

Rogard

Fledgling Freddie
I would say larn ^^
Larn rocks its a big exp source for 40ies :D
Go larn or malmo, I will with my SB! :clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
problem with iarn is its damn hard to find if you dont know what to look for.... remember first time i had to find it i was told i just had to look for a tree..... IN A BLOODY FOREST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom