Where shall I lvl up now I'm level 10?

B

benpremium

Hi
Just reached lvl 10 as a mana eldritch. Things seem to be a bit slow killing water beetles and blackthorns and things (south of mag mell).

Anywhere better I can go to lvl up?

A

Ace_

lol try Murie Tomb opposite Ardee on top of the hill, asking peeps in game next time :)

O

old.Reno

if you have SI go to domnan and do killtasks there. fastest solo xp possible for a lvl 10

T

TocaTank

Corus mine not far from Parth farm...try to get a focus group and sit in the pit for a few days, it may be boring but you get level 50 in no time... <this is a joke btw>

Seriously goto Magmel and do some kill tasks, there are 3 people there i think...Maera (sp), Fagan or sommit like that and the sentinel dude that stands at the tower closest to Ardee.

There is also other Killtasks at Tir Mbeo, some geezer at the well (in a group of 3 people).

Muire tomb is also good, maybe goto Parth Farm and get leveled up pretty quick there.

OR search on the web for Eldritch solo guide :D

B

Bluebolts

Moss sherries near parth farm is good to solo lvl 10-12 as eld

K

knackor(MID)

somebody pl the poor guy to 20,i would but im mid/excal now :p

B

benpremium

Okay thanks for the advice.

What's SI by the way?

O

old.Kerosene

The best place by a million miles is...

kill tasks from the second guard tower in Domnann

----- New player info below so don't be offended ;)

You go to the grove of domnann and head north up the road. You'll pass the first guard tower on the left and soon see the second guard tower on the right.

Click on one of the named guards and type '/whisper task', he will either give you a task or not. If he doesn't try the next guard and the next guard.

Once you level up, the task giving guard will change. Since there are only 3 named guards in the second guard tower, 1 in 4 levels will mean you'll have to go to Binn Didein and ask around there for tasks.

The second guard tower is best because extremely often you don't have to really go anywhere to find the mob you need to kill for the task.

edit: - Just seen he don't have SI :( If you're anywhere at all near serious about playing DAoC for at least 3 months then I'd really consider getting SI. Most of the crafters hang out there, most of the big raids are there and a lot of cool quests are there :)

F

Faeldawn

What kerosene said.

Kill tasks can net 0.7-a full bub of xp each and yields a nice cash bonus, plus the kt mobs often drop nice equiptment to help you on your way.

Try the named guards in Mag Mell (including the big green Furbolg lady near the tower, forget her name), Howth, Tir Na Mbeo, Connla and Ardee.

The best town for kill tasks is either connla or mag mell in my opinion as you usually dont have to run too far to find your quarry.

Mag Mell kill tasks are often Water Beetles, Blachthorns, Lunantishe's, Hill Frog's, Lough Wolves or Badgers all of which are easy to find. Also Mag Mell you can ask several guards for the task, more-often-than-not one of them will be willing to help.

Once you find a guard giving kill task's you can go to him for them untill you level up.

S

Sichama

:eek2:

Where are all the, rtfm, fo n00b, lol u suck posts?
All i see are truely helpfull and friendly ones...

benpremium m8, i don't know why but the usuall polution has stayed clear of your thread...

...what a nice surprise :clap:

S

Skynyrd

Originally posted by Sichama
:eek2:

Where are all the, rtfm, fo n00b, lol u suck posts?
All i see are truely helpfull and friendly ones...

benpremium m8, i don't know why but the usuall polution has stayed clear of your thread...

...what a nice surprise :clap:

Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom