Where is this game going?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing on and off for quite a long time but i think the game has gone and is going somewhere i just can't follow. I know i keep on about Thid and get flamed for it as people say 'can't balance at that level'. Balls, cos there is where the game should really have stopped a long time ago. For me (and quite a few others) Thid is the game and the rest just fuels it. But to play there recently has taken on a new meaning. Necros totally destroying my 900 hits zerker no prob. Dots ticking for 60-70. Lets face it even at Thid you will have to consider doing the TOA stuff. I just don't have the time for that so i play an sb? OMG no. Mythic can't even get that part at all right and infs are so overpowered it makes playing an sb so frustrating as to totally spoil even that aspect of the game for me. And please don't say 'learn how to play your class' cos i been playing forra long time.

Where now?

No idea but there gotta be a worthwhile game to migrate to? Which though?

MKJ

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Guild Wars

WoW

Warhammer online

Dark N Light

all games am waiting for and interested in...particularly Warhammer

Daoc for me has had its day...TOA killed it (imo)...i just keep playing to pass the time

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Vanguard: Saga Of Heroes.

Only other mmorpg i will play, not out for a while though, check the E3 trailer it looks very nice and has amazing amount of depth in the game.

Schumii

Regular Freddie
MKJ said:
Been playing on and off for quite a long time but i think the game has gone and is going somewhere i just can't follow. I know i keep on about Thid and get flamed for it as people say 'can't balance at that level'. Balls, cos there is where the game should really have stopped a long time ago. For me (and quite a few others) Thid is the game and the rest just fuels it. But to play there recently has taken on a new meaning. Necros totally destroying my 900 hits zerker no prob. Dots ticking for 60-70. Lets face it even at Thid you will have to consider doing the TOA stuff. I just don't have the time for that so i play an sb? OMG no. Mythic can't even get that part at all right and infs are so overpowered it makes playing an sb so frustrating as to totally spoil even that aspect of the game for me. And please don't say 'learn how to play your class' cos i been playing forra long time.

Where now?

No idea but there gotta be a worthwhile game to migrate to? Which though?

MKJ

MEO - Middleearthonline.com
Check it out - Looks promissing..

blackshadow

Fledgling Freddie
Looks nice idd.

Might try it eventually.

The time base advancement seems nice.
Good for casual players , read and learn mythic imo :p

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
blackshadow said:
Looks nice idd.

Might try it eventually. Any idea what they mean by time-based advancement ? Sounds nice for casual players.

if its MoE ur referring too...if i remember correctly when i read up on the game...ur char advances both when ur online and offline...and if u have to be offline for awhile...the next time u login...ur char will receive a bonus and advance so much...depending on how long uve been offline

thats how i understood it anyways

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
as mid we dont yet have counter to albs bolt range mezz, insta cc.
personally dont look thidraki so balanced, all dots are insane good there, necros, those who whine how they are gimps in rvr, own everything left and right if buffed (well, they do same in big boys rvr allso)
just in thidraki isnt yet 1wn ras, ML:s etc stuff and game is this way alott easier and somehow balanced.

personally play in thidraki, when visit there, to have fun and enjoying fast/easy to find rvr.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
as mid we dont yet have counter to albs bolt range mezz, insta cc.
personally dont look thidraki so balanced, all dots are insane good there, necros, those who whine how they are gimps in rvr, own everything left and right if buffed (well, they do same in big boys rvr allso)
just in thidraki isnt yet 1wn ras, ML:s etc stuff and game is this way alott easier and somehow balanced.

personally play in thidraki, when visit there, to have fun and enjoying fast/easy to find rvr.

Yes try mezzing as a sorc in emain when enemies come uphill(i.e if you go over a hill at a zonewall or something) at you.Insta cc useless my fking ass, enough to kill half of an alb caster group if the casters/tanks are decent in the mid group.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yes try mezzing as a sorc in emain when enemies come uphill(i.e if you go over a hill at a zonewall or something) at you.Insta cc useless my fking ass, enough to kill half of an alb caster group if the casters/tanks are decent in the mid group.

why i would shout at anyone "sticky" taking me uphills or on zonewalls...use to hate it from my sorcs point of view

always wanted to travel where i could see the enemy ...and where they was coming from

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Insta CC is overpowered when you fight on hills or at mile gates. And in thid dots are so good because noone has sc armour so they have low hits resists etc. Necros is probably the same, they have sc and is buffed and someone unbuffed but with sc jumps them and expect to win. But everyone is not buffed jsut choose correct targets, if you die to someone and they still have lots of hps left choose another target etc.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I know neon, just pisses me off when people say instant cc sucks...it doesn't vs alb caster groups if we have purge down though vs tank det 5 groups it's different.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I know neon, just pisses me off when people say instant cc sucks...it doesn't vs alb caster groups if we have purge down though vs tank det 5 groups it's different.

agree...

but saying that i think tank groups are gonna be thing of the past soon..with what TOA has done for casters and with Frontiers inc..

which has pissed me off...since i rolled Warr on mid grrrr!

remind me to never delete a sorc again will ya ! lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
there was talk of Midkemia online a while ago, not sure what happened to it though (tbh that would be awesome :) )

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
there was talk of Midkemia online a while ago, not sure what happened to it though (tbh that would be awesome :) )

as in raymond e feist world?

if so ...havent heard about that

Ormorof

FH is my second home
NeonBlue said:
as in raymond e feist world?

if so ...havent heard about that

yeah, well the only website that google comes up with that hints at it doesnt work anymore :(

though it might just be the rights to make a mmorpg of midkemia that had been bought or something :(

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
yeah, well the only website that google comes up with that hints at it doesnt work anymore :(

though it might just be the rights to make a mmorpg of midkemia that had been bought or something :(

bugger...could of been good that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom