where is middis in rvr?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
hello all i was on at 12-13 cet and there was like 2-3 fg albs and 2-3 fg hibs in hibs fontires and only 1 fg middis where is all eh? i saw some solo middis too but only 1 fg middis...

Shadowss

Banned
hello all i was on at 12-13 cet and there was like 2-3 fg albs and 2-3 fg hibs in hibs fontires and only 1 fg middis where is all eh? i saw some solo middis too but only 1 fg middis...

There on their chars in hib :)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Rvr has been shite this week tryin to solo, as soon as u try n attack anyone, fg's appear from over the hill and rape u ...

Been PVE'ing instead coz rvr has been that crap.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
shadowss i did not ask for your anwser sins you not is an mid and what you doing on midgard forum? you miss anything sins you are here? want too join one of my mls? or something sins you is in here? or are you and noobish of the biggest noobish here only can spy ofter people and what the ofter realm is doing so you can make an zerg too zerg the realm totaly down so they have no keeps or what?

this is an msg so you not read midgards posts. when it not involve you and your little gimped alb ass.

but ty for anwser takhasis

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Im abit curious too.. Last time rematt raided to get our relics back, i only saw one FG in BG.
Its embarrassing :p

Gral

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately midgard doesnt like to group ppl.
Even when they die repeatedly and you stand there with a di paccer, asking for group :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Think the most mids have stoped play long time ago or went avalon for nice action bla bla, im playing hib atm since i want the r10 ding on my bain then i guess its more or less game off, :(

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Think the most mids have stoped play long time ago or went avalon for nice action bla bla, im playing hib atm since i want the r10 ding on my bain then i guess its more or less game off, :(

Get a job you fookin hobo

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i want a bj from your banshee ingame!
edit: actually my char is female, so nm :(

Shadowss

Banned
shadowss i did not ask for your anwser sins you not is an mid and what you doing on midgard forum? you miss anything sins you are here? want too join one of my mls? or something sins you is in here? or are you and noobish of the biggest noobish here only can spy ofter people and what the ofter realm is doing so you can make an zerg too zerg the realm totaly down so they have no keeps or what?

this is an msg so you not read midgards posts. when it not involve you and your little gimped alb ass.

but ty for anwser takhasis

Lmao what a fucking geek

i have a level 49 mid actuallyy so yes i can post on this forum:)

haha that post made me Proper laugh.. i mean LOL

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess it is like it always is....Ppl want to win, gain successfull experiences while gaming....

Therefore when mid is missing one relic, and on top of that has the crap keep in hib frontier, instead of crim/crauch one, numbers will look like this.

Last time we had insta rvr in Alb, we had Berks, and we or the albs had one hib relic. At that time it was like

Alb 4-5 fg+
Mid 3-4 fg+
Hib 1 1½fg

So things have turned, in 2 weeks. Only thing one could wish would be that we first of all get the relic back so the "turncoats" which play more than one realm on the cluster, will come back and numbers on mid will rise. Second of all, another keep for insta rvr, in hib or alb frontiers, instead of the crappy one we have right now.

Sort of liked the one we had further south in hib frontier pre 1.88 patch but now it is of no use when only odins, emain and hadrians has the rp bonus, i do not understand why not the whole frontier will get it, there is no logic in it.

Best regards

Vonwar

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
moved

Can only agree with netcode, ...tbh we moved over to avalon hibside, why... well got kinda boring to fight same groups over and over again.
Also the comunity hasn't become better from all the AC raids and the loads of whine and flame / calling names on FH etcetc

So we decided to move and start making a guild on avalon.

Laxne Saint's majority has moved there +some other people from other guilds and united in the english alliance on avalon.

Anyway if any think of moving 2 your always welcome to pm a GM of "No Rules" on Hib avalon.

We will be back from time to time but only to break pve a bit i guess, altough most are ready and moving to rr 5 , sometimes it can be nice to feel the Mid love again.

Cu and regards.

Whitelights 11L4 pac/mend retired
Whitestrikes 5L6 thane retired
Shellshocks 6L8 runemaster retired.

Currently playing Edionaire 5L5 Bard on avalon
or Panzerfauste 4L5 Hero on avalon.
:worthy:

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Noo! The shiny hammer must not fall!
I remember. I played when the game almost first arrived, and i've played a year ago, before taking a long break.
And all that time, Midgard has been the cool realm! Always wit Crim or Berk. Always with theeir own relic (If not the other too). And always a realm, where you can trust that some brave souls will make a FG and take off to fight for lost keeps.

But now. It's strange. It's like the love is gone. It's like the game has gone from tactics to termination. All middies are either running solo, or making some brave but weak attemps to get some of their glory back.

I'll say "Bring back the strong and brave midgard soldiers, to fight and die, just to shine even brighter in the halls of valahalla! For thy sword will never crush the heart of a midgard, thy spells whils not take their bravery away, and thy hate will only do them stronger! For a midgard, is in the heart, and in the soul!"

-The end

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled US cause EU got Horner and CM types and just generally bad action. US FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom