where is all albs?!

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
where is all the albs?!

we took berk/beno really easy!

where are you we neeed something too fight!

for ODIN!!!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't it be AC raiding for you mids, if we took the keep back?

- anyways... mids are quite the gay (happy?) community... You deserve some victory from time to time :)

After all.. u know what happens in the night when our theurgs knock on your doors :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Where we are.. ?

even so called ac raids are more pathetic... than this.. !

Disturbing me, while im eating my dinner .. :S .. you´re gonna pay for this ...gimp

:twak:

:flame:

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe albs jus gettin fed up off mids n hibs working together nonstop ..keep door down and suddenly hibs appear in mid keep defending beno--lolz

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maybe a good solution would be to delete Midgard on this "cluster" to populate it more. All Midgard haters from all over the world would join to play on Dyvet then ;).

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
same old posts . . . hey hey we got a keep youpika yeee mother fackers wru all? xD we /wank with the 1 hand while we get ur keep with the other etc. . .

story goes . . .

aika

Can't get enough of FH
in a better place called pub, saturday night ffs!!!1

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe albs jus gettin fed up off mids n hibs working together nonstop ..keep door down and suddenly hibs appear in mid keep defending beno--lolz

i can tell you this mush i have not worked with the hibbis.

they are not defending that we take.

they come in kill what they can and then run off.

that what hibs do.

and you should be lucky they not went for surs or bold. while we had many albs at beno.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

We helped mids to defend beno o_O?
cant say that killing every mid in beno and taking it after is helping them to defend it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'm taking a break from dyvet.

Not enough of people respecting eachother here.

Like a poor helpless ikkle green elph lost inside beno keep ''Sniff'' who just happenned to stumble across a big hairy half-ogre who tried to make her fight but she didnt wanna she just wanted directions ''Sniff'' , she just wanted to kill the avalonian casters which she did ... o// Yay \\o , And just as she was about to kill their nasty bold cleric she got a polearm stuck up her bum :(

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol
this is funny.
you did well to take berk and beno have to admit it but....
you always do when albs have an ml raid and ofc you know that albs wont stop the raid to come to defend.
you can say its an ac raid in pre time.

but gratz to hibs who didnt go for a keep. i dont think that they helped mids to defend beno because i saw (and few other albs) that when we took beno t1 some hibs where on bridge and trying to nuke mids. well hibs on bold killing albs i think they were trying to farm rps too.
The truth is that if hibs went directly to surs when mids took beno...... albs atm we speaking wouldnt had any relic in theri hands because surs was easy for them which means str relic open. Albs has to split to defend both str relic and bold for pow relic gate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom