Where has this game gone?

hexa

Fledgling Freddie
Strafe belongs to Fps games like CS and those "fjortis" games...!
Movies also belongs to Fps games (fjortis games)!. but its fun though when u are making PvE raid movies that doesnt have the name "look here im so elite RvR movie" ... (Those guys needs a Nerf IRL and should go back to Fps games Aka fjortis game hrrrmpff CS q3 cough....
its silly why u think ure gettin more respected or more well know just because u are making a video .. whats the idea else with making a movie --> look at those "Fps games" for instance when u own other players its just for showing how good and "elite " u are ....! THIS IS A RPG FOR GOD SAKE NOT A FPS GAME AKA FJORTISCSQ3ermwhatsoevah game and no this is not look here im so funneh thread either its the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
ppl are Rp horny and greedy in RvR ..!
and this talking about adding in RvR is also stupid ..
warm regards :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i know its kinda silly, like i said before people picked the wrong game to be l33t over...

the video's are absolute crap too, some are funny, but most are vids where people think they are good or where they have cut/pasted their good fights (with some fotm 16 year old music like limp bizkit) but thats not too interesting if your not playing yourself...

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
i know its kinda silly, like i said before people picked the wrong game to be l33t over...

Possibly frustrated CS players....could'nt make the grade there.....
:p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
hexa said:
Strafe belongs to Fps games like CS and those "fjortis" games...!
Movies also belongs to Fps games (fjortis games)!

lol...

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl wh0 r try1ng to pvE moV1e lololol fjortis gaem m8s for arthur.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Fjorton = Fourteen in Swedish.

Commonly used to describe a lifestyle or state of mind rather than the age itself.

That said, not all teeny boppers are bad. At least not those with tits. :eek:

hexa

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yea i might went a bit over the edge with the word fjortis but im still right in this post to 100 %
fjortis is a early teenager that plays cs and thinks "its" cool when it drinks
2.4 % alcholic beer i could go on for ages just describing them cause we have to much of them here in sweden :fluffle:

hexa

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
Ppl wh0 r try1ng to pvE moV1e lololol fjortis gaem m8s for arthur.
thats how a fjortis writes
ps im not sayin that u are one so dont flame k? ;)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Well , i treat movies from RvR guilds like NP as a little guide of what to expect from them. Stealther movies plain suck, so do the tank movies, unless its reaver. Now the fight from a CCer PoV is always a good thrill , sometimes from healing class PoV.
PvE movies are teh suck unless they show something new ...... Movies with the Roleplay that are really well done with a mix of RvR <like the old movie where 3 minstrels play high upon the ruins with Nirvana music as a soundtrack> ... now that is art ... other movies are like field reports hehe :) no offense

hexa

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Well , i treat movies from RvR guilds like NP as a little guide of what to expect from them. Stealther movies plain suck, so do the tank movies, unless its reaver. Now the fight from a CCer PoV is always a good thrill , sometimes from healing class PoV.
PvE movies are teh suck unless they show something new ...... Movies with the Roleplay that are really well done with a mix of RvR <like the old movie where 3 minstrels play high upon the ruins with Nirvana music as a soundtrack> ... now that is art ... other movies are like field reports hehe :) no offense
aye i agree with some of those objects u pulled up ..
if ure gonna make a video then do it nice with some background etc not just plain retarded stealth and "tank groups" with clips thats just shows how good and lookatmeigot1reputationpointbymakingamovie if you those guys think they will earn respect then it has to be something wrong with them :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
If you dont like movies, why dont you just not download them?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lol, thats not he point, the point is where the game is going, you know that most of the movies are made so the 12 years old have some to mastubate to :< its sad to see some movies, but i like others really.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
If you dont like movies, why dont you just not download them?

cuz theres always someone sitting behind a comp next to me downloading and watching them

"haha you listen to that shit music?"
"no im watching a rvr movie"

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
There has been some funny videos that I have seen. I think it was from the Italian version of daoc, the video of some alb guys doing YMCA, omg how I laughed at it. But most videos are pure crap and I dunno how many times I heard limp bizkit in these daoc movies, I thought noone even thought they were good.

Its fun to see "new" RvR videos with content that you haven't seen before like mid pbae, fotm bd groups, bulle-af-fetstryk hib tank group videos. Most RvR movies are, sadly, fotm groups ganking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom