Where has all Artie Raids gone?

Paimon

Fledgling Freddie
hello everyone, ive been checking this homepage for a while now, and i never see any artie raids nowadays.. or have i just missed the posts?

would really like to run one artie raid anyway :) hope someone feels for creating one soon :) bai

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Vavi did alot of artis during his last ML rush, might be the reason. Im sure there will be some arti raids in time.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Since the change on how to get artifact for a char ingame, there is no longer any need to farm them as we did in the old system.
After +50 raids/artifact theres not many char left on an account to get credit with, this meaning that less people show up for each time raid was organized, leading to encounter was doomed to fail due to low numbers.

I sugest that if you need an encounter, make a post and organize it. Perhaps change it into a monthly thing.

The old farming raids might be back in style as we get the next expansion, with new items for new slot in inventory, and due to that it's going to be in a RvR zone I can see that the PvE player might need organized raid to get hold of these new trinkets. But untill then we will have to do with ML raids bashing away artifacts.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Since the change on how to get artifact for a char ingame, there is no longer any need to farm them as we did in the old system.
After +50 raids/artifact theres not many char left on an account to get credit with, this meaning that less people show up for each time raid was organized, leading to encounter was doomed to fail due to low numbers.

I sugest that if you need an encounter, make a post and organize it. Perhaps change it into a monthly thing.

The old farming raids might be back in style as we get the next expansion, with new items for new slot in inventory, and due to that it's going to be in a RvR zone I can see that the PvE player might need organized raid to get hold of these new trinkets. But untill then we will have to do with ML raids bashing away artifacts.

i dont think grand raids will go there, as the trinkets will be to valueble, guildraids will be more the case i reckon

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Well... we might as well use the thread to see what every1 needs. I start:

Encounters:
- Cyclops Eye Shield
- Traitors Dagger
- Eerie Darkness Stone
- Ceremonial Bracer
- (Spear of Kings)
- (Winged helm)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I will host one arti raid next monday incoming ( the 6th of november ) prolly so keep an eye in the forum :)

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
I will host one arti raid next monday incoming ( the 6th of november ) prolly so keep an eye in the forum :)

Sounds good - hopefully in the evening (>=20:00 CET) since I can't play much earlier... *crossing Fingers*

Willi

Loyal Freddie
Lets do also Healers Embrace, Egg of youth, Zahur and Eternal Plant. Wanna get those arties for my healer.

Paimon

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:

please add AT and CB on those, atleast the AT one.. looks like a hard enc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom