Where does everyone PvP These Days??

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Was kinda fun in Cotswold when Prydwen shut down for a week

Found loads of fights on my shammie/cabby :)

Now its just dead :(

the solution to our population problems...some DDOS the other servers for a week or so :D

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
As much as I think Krystals is retarded and Johanka/Alekina are brown nosing because they just stick Krystals and run around chaining soloers in fg, Odins are just as bad grey killers... infact, they were worse.. fucking morons

I played with Krystals long time ago, and he was, is and will my friend and i dont want accepts your bullshits, when pbaoe caster kill any greys... 99% is that for kill any reward and inside stay any grey ( that´s only his problem) and just use /send Krystals ? and just wait sry.
And stop with shits about play only in fgs... more then 50% i did rps in duos trios. Big grp we made allways when was prime time or when we had small grp in goth/toa and if there was another big grp, so we made same grp and 99% of those players better stop, because are imo scared or no idea: main arguments are that u are high rr and we are low, or we have bad setup; and me, me got flame? Latency, u are roflman.
And again, who think, that is main rule play in MMORPG play solo, get brain, for me was,is and will, that MMORPG is for play in team with players from others company, solo i can play in signle game w/o flame.

You are so retarded... So if you got a pbae spell, its okay to run around and bomb every gray you see? Im 100% sure his wanking style isnt accidents..
u are retard, what dont understand, that if inside pbaoe is any green+ ( from this con u winn get rps for retards, what dont know), IT´S FULL OK DONT WORRY GREYS. And is their problem if they start flame about "u feking dick etc..." then just continue and after are those whiners here.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
I played with Krystals long time ago, and he was, is and will my friend and i dont want accepts your bullshits, when pbaoe caster kill any greys... 99% is that for kill any reward and inside stay any grey ( that´s only his problem) and just use /send Krystals ? and just wait sry.
And stop with shits about play only in fgs... more then 50% i did rps in duos trios. Big grp we made allways when was prime time or when we had small grp in goth/toa and if there was another big grp, so we made same grp and 99% of those players better stop, because are imo scared or no idea: main arguments are that u are high rr and we are low, or we have bad setup; and me, me got flame? Latency, u are roflman.
And again, who think, that is main rule play in MMORPG play solo, get brain, for me was,is and will, that MMORPG is for play in team with players from others company, solo i can play in signle game w/o flame.

u are retard, what dont understand, that if inside pbaoe is any green+ ( from this con u winn get rps for retards, what dont know), IT´S FULL OK DONT WORRY GREYS. And is their problem if they start flame about "u feking dick etc..." then just continue and after are those whiners here.

ive seen him run into groups of only greys, so unless he is lower level than my 50s, he is a greykiller on purpose.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka.. How often are there 8 grays standing on the exact same spot, with a green hiding in the middle? new fotm tactic?

Your the one full of bullshit..

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:

If ur'e ever bored just visit the camlann section and look at ze germans, hysteric laughter guaranteed each and every time!

btw, greykilling rocks.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
krystals is the most notorious pbae-at-cots-healer ever to play camlann.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aithe said:
the solution to our population problems...some DDOS the other servers for a week or so :D

=< We'd need 300 people/server =<

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Alekine said:
u all are wrong, krystals nevah kill random greys, krystals does massive greykill, and its very fun :)

Most rr10 pbaers do that to 50s, not Krystals!

Johanka said:
Latency, u are roflman.

pwned baby! Pinp wont show his face on these forums again after that

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Most rr10 pbaers do that to 50s, not Krystals!

pwned baby! Pinp wont show his face on these forums again after that

you are an amildin

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
:puke: whiner, attack more pbaoe caster lol, u all are funny.

:puke: whiner, if he killed u in any pbaoe and u flame him after.. dont be suprised. I did same when i made any miss and killed grey with my theurg and if i told sorry and they start flame, just continue.

And? He can kill 50 greys in one pbaoe and that´s free if inside was any green+...

Just one problem, with ur theory that he does it by accident, he nukes me most of the time, im not one of the people who just stands there while they watch a purp pbaoeing.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MadsKaizer said:
ive seen him run into groups of only greys, so unless he is lower level than my 50s, he is a greykiller on purpose.

He must spurt his load every time he sees a fg of greys

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Johanka said:

Have you ever seen a girl naked that wasnt part of your family?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
krystals is the most notorious pbae-at-cots-healer ever to play camlann.

Thats 100% true, every 5 minutes he would run into the healer at cotswold and pbaoe everyone, sometimes there would be about 3 players all /20

Krystals is a fucking idiot, if he was to myteriously dissapear it would only mean 1 less petrol pump attendant lost....not much of a loss imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom