Where do you report bugs?

Freya

Fledgling Freddie
Where do you report bugs as I've got 2 (one minor, one not)

The Licence Agreement and Code of Conduct windows keep popping up everytime I run the game (I'd only expect this to happen the first time) .
I just ALT TAB'd during a flight and came back to a black screen with just an, in game, mouse pointer and the only way out was to crash out of the game.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
The Licence Agreement and Code of Conduct windows keep popping up everytime I run the game (I'd only expect this to happen the first time) .

the LA and the CoC will pop every time you log in to the game. it has been like that forever in mythic`s previous game (daoc) too. it`s not a bug.

I just ALT TAB'd during a flight and came back to a black screen with just an, in game, mouse pointer and the only way out was to crash out of the game.

it`s a known bug that sometimes happens. the best way around it is to play in windowed mode at the same resolution as your desktop and tick the option that says `remove frame`.

there is no noticeable performance decrease with it but it eliminates the black screens. as technically when you switch between the game and, say msn with the game in windowed mode it doesn`t have to resize or change refresh frequencies, unlike with a proper alt tab.

Freya

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix - Thanks for the information I'll try what you suggest.
I suppose the Licence and CoC thing are only annoying atm as I've gone out and come back into the game a few times already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom