where could i try to solo

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying emain but i dont find any one there :( and at beno and bledmeer i get zerged ( not that the outcome of the fights would been any diffrent )

Csabee

Fledgling Freddie
I usually go around boldiam and it mainly works nice, just like tonight before the lagg started.

Tilda

Emain, bold or bled.

a word of warning about bled, approach the bridge very very slowly, and the first sight of someone running towards you, turn and run, you dont want to fight on the bridge as the 3fg of whorelocks, SMs, BDs, SBs and Hunters will kill you :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
No where.

HW is zerged by everyone.
Odins has 110 warlocks camping the bridge every day
Emain was ok but now thats turned shit to being either empty or with small groups running around ganking any soloers, and these days its usually laugh spammers with self esteem issues I find too.

Best place to solo now, at your boarder keep dueling realm mates, its the only way.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Come to emain docks, so I can play with you ;P

[edit: seriously though, getting zerged is what happend 75% of the time when you solo, however with persistance you might find good fights - try not to get too close to bled bridge, or any of the docks as they will have various stealth zerglings waiting to pin cushion you.

The warlock zerg is annoying however many of them are complete gimps (hello stylie).

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
haoth said:
Been trying emain but i dont find any one there :( and at beno and bledmeer i get zerged ( not that the outcome of the fights would been any diffrent )

Come to alb POC aftrnoons i'l be there waiting for u :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
:wub: Presume that was your alt earlier in emain then?

ye, was pretty fucking frustrating tbh, job well done :(

haoth tried to expkill me aswell, he died two times and one time i was afk - come back and both chars dead :p

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
And the other times you destroyd me, should get better when i get a sc/toa template and a lvl 50bb and purge.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
VF - you should know this already - if you don't want to be xpkilled don't go into the frontiers ;) stay in the carebear lands :p

Kagato's got it right though ;) /duel is so much more fun than /run around failing miserably to find a solo fight. Neither give ye much RPs either ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
VF - you should know this already - if you don't want to be xpkilled don't go into the frontiers ;) stay in the carebear lands :p

ok so if i go in the frontier i WANT to be expkilled? :rolleyes:

i accept it when they kill me, but it's still frustrating ;)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah unfortunately you have to expect to get xp-killed.

Of course most XP-killers do so because they suck, so provided you have good reactions, you can RP PL your leech at the same time as ordinary PL \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom