where can i....

G

Gadd

... get an american copy of daoc shipped over to the uk? (prefereably daoc gold edition)

thanx for your help

-Gadd

A

amazingsteve

Well doesn't show the Wanam00 symbol so I´d guess US, but no guarantee given ofc :eek:

F

Feac_

importmadness a lot of people had problems with them

dvdboxoffice does do them myself and several others have ordered and recieved :) free worldwide shipping too

make sure you click on the "Games" tab top left hand side then search for camelot just checked and they still there :)

Edit: daoc gold (classic&SI) about £25 TOA £20 is actually a little lower than that these prices from www.dvdboxoffice.com

G

Gadd

ah this is great, are there any hidden costs that i don't know about, like i remember when i ordered swg i had to pay an extra £17 airport tax

F

Feac_

Originally posted by Gadd
ah this is great, are there any hidden costs that i don't know about, like i remember when i ordered swg i had to pay an extra £17 airport tax

nope no import charges dvdboxoffice mark it as a gift :)

see edit to previous post for prices

G

Gadd

ah thanx alot bud, you rule, i should be on the american servers very soon, though i think i'll wait before i get toa

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Feac_
nope no import charges dvdboxoffice mark it as a gift :)

see edit to previous post for prices

I ordered FFXI from DVDBoxoffice - they didnt mark it as gift, adn DHL sent me an invoce for £17 after delivery to cover charges.

NEVER order from importmadness, loads of people had problems, false information on site, no update on orders, people were sat waiting with no respons e- also no refunds until they were pushed, weeks after confirmation the order was canceled, avoid importmadness like the plague

T

Tesla Monkor

DHL is probably the guilty party though. It's been my experience that anything you order and is transported by DHL costs you import.

Whichever shop you order from, keep that in mind when you select the carrier. ;)

G

Gadd

how long (aprox) will it take to come from dvdboxoffice?

i ordered it on sunday and i still ain't an e-mail saying it has been shipped :(

Users who are viewing this thread