Where are you ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Inspired by the other mobile photo thread. Heres what I see on a dull boring monday morning.

Sucks to be at work huh

Attachments

• Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 118

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I see robin :p and lots of plants...

do you work in a jungle?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I see robin :p and lots of plants...

do you work in a jungle?

Server/3rd line support - and you havent seen anything yet, a jungle doesnt even come close to this office. The stuff above the left speaker are chilli plants grown from seeds, expecting our first harvest before the end of the year.

Robin is just there.... cus hes cool

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Where do you work? your phone is the same as mine as is your desk.....there are a group of guys who work near me who have plants everywhere.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol wouldnt that be funny finding out you sit next to someone from here lol.

ive just been D.I.Y'ing in my kitchen, built an easle out of some old wood i had laying about and some stuff i salvaged from out side,

would post a pic but it says i cant post any more pics because my sum of attachments is too great, how do i remedy this, i want to show you my awsome D.I.Y :(

[edit} ah ha thats got it! heres pics.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Where do you work? your phone is the same as mine as is your desk.....there are a group of guys who work near me who have plants everywhere.

urm.... you say first.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

ive just been D.I.Y'ing in my kitchen, built an easle out of some old wood i had laying about and some stuff i salvaged from out side,

would post a pic but it says i cant post any more pics because my sum of attachments is too great, how do i remedy this, i want to show you my awsome D.I.Y :(

did you just screen dump your photos to post the pictures? :eek:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Bahu, just stand up and shout "Tears", if he shouts back "Yes?" you've got the right guy. If not you'll just look like a tit!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

you have way too much time hun ><

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
urm.... you say first.

ok, if you work in the same building/company you will have an answer for my next question.

Whats your CDS ID?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
ok, if you work in the same building/company you will have an answer for my next question.

Whats your CDS ID?
the suspence(sp?)!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Took these other night for another forum thread but this is what I see ^^

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Naffets said:
My god Cozak, a dell pc!

Yup, its 6 years old as well \o/ My brothers thankfully, or my ventrilo bot pc type thing :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Whats your CDS ID?

I refuse to answer for fear of someone knowing who I really am :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tears said:
I refuse to answer for fear of someone knowing who I really am :)

don't understand =) if I knew someone might live near me, I'd instantly try to find out =))

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well his desk looks like mine, same back board dividers, same desk, same inward curve on desk, same phone etc.

lol from what his job description was i may be able to guess who he is but im not gonna do that unless its via a pm....personal info should not be used and abused for all to see.

Tears if you had no CDS ID then you would say "WTF is cbsdb id" but you seem as though you know what they are.....send me a pm.

haha the other day i saw a guy playing Magic the gathering.....maybe its you lol

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
well his desk looks like mine, same back board dividers, same desk, same inward curve on desk, same phone etc.

lol from what his job description was i may be able to guess who he is but im not gonna do that unless its via a pm....personal info should not be used and abused for all to see.

Tears if you had no CDS ID then you would say "WTF is cbsdb id" but you seem as though you know what they are.....send me a pm.

haha the other day i saw a guy playing Magic the gathering.....maybe its you lol

Im so tempted to take this further.... but that would be mean :)

and just seen a pm from you, Ill come clean and say what i should have said a page up "WTF is CDS", im just mean and evil and wanted to drag this out.

But you did make me check our proxy logs to see if anyone else was using Freddyshouse hehe

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Whats your CDS ID?

Sounds like Ford Motor Company to me (been gone from there a long time, personally).

Darzil

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Im so tempted to take this further.... but that would be mean :)

and just seen a pm from you, Ill come clean and say what i should have said a page up "WTF is CDS", im just mean and evil and wanted to drag this out.

But you did make me check our proxy logs to see if anyone else was using Freddyshouse hehe

lol

i will have to get a picture of my desk and show you all the similarities :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
lol

i will have to get a picture of my desk and show you all the similarities :)

I cant wait...........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom