Where are you scooby doo?

D

darbey

Hi,

Is it just me or does there seem to have been a lack of albs in bg 1 last week , i came on most times peak time evening and there were not more than 20 people in thidranki (3/4 being scout/infils) . What made it worse is that alot of the time there were no ressers at all , something the hibs and mids arent short of.

On a foot note i have capped and deleted my theu Darbey. Didnt particularly enjoy her in thid. Nukes arent bad on a wind theu but the biggest problem is our lack of range. Granted you have 1800 range on pets but you try sending a pet 1800 and by the time it gets there it drops dead 5 secs later. We can be double bolted in the time it takes to summon 2 pets which stop when u die anyway. The ae mezz with a range 1200 is no use to anyone. Well she is now gone anyway. Least i tried it.

M

Madonion Slicer

Yep there has been a decrease in Albs, and you wont see many clerics in Thid, being the 1.52 nerf is around the corner, or tho just when you think thid is empty 5 Infi and 10 Scouts will run past you and your feel not so alone.

Users who are viewing this thread