Where are they now?

T

Turamber

Whatever happened to....

Shivian?

Jilly?

Echion?

Not seen those guys for a while. Any news would be appreciated. Might be a good thread to put others in touch with loved ones they've lost contact with. Is Cilla Black available at all....? :)

T

Taggart

Yeah, haven't seen shiv or echion in ages. Hope they haven't left the game. Was in the Crusaders for a bit when they were there, good lads they are.

Well hopefully they be back on, oh and don't go calling Cilla Black i can't stand that bitch hehe.

O

old.mattshanes

Also these people:

Tyler(was a cool infiltrator,nice person)
Tera
Wild
Okies

I remember echion saying something about jilly left so he was going to though i hope not,he was mistreated by certain idiots in the realm.

COME BACK ECHION!:)

T

Taggart

Hey matt, Wild still comes on..think he was in emain last week with us. Doesn't come on alot now, must be busy with RL alot these days, but i hope he back on a bit more :)

O

old.Jadow

I often wonder what happened to people.. Para Medic anyone!? ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Hey jadow get your ass back in the game:) i need your inf to stop those pesky sbs near apk in emain:rolleyes:

O

old.Jadow

I'm at a client site right now pretending to do some research on one of their computers, don't have DAOC on this laptop I'm afraid...

K

kr0n

Para Medic & Kat Atonic left to Exca Hib the last I can remember... Not sure what happened to them afterwards...

G

Generic Poster

Tyler has left DAoC from what I know.. last I heard he was playing the Neocron beta.

O

old.mattshanes

:( He was a good player tell him to come back! hehe:D

M

maxgirth

Or these

Shree :- An absolute angel of a cleric.
Parsalian :- An absolute nutter of a cabalist.
Elithande :- An absolute top fella of cloth wearing origin (cannot remember exact class as it`s been ages since i`ve seen him).

O

old.mattshanes

Shree i haven't seen for ages she was a great cleric:(

T

Turamber

Shree was just adorable full stop. Last time I saw her we were both in Disciples of Aldur, must be 5 weeks or so ago now. She said she was busy in RL (whatever that is) but would be back with us soon. She hasn't been posting on DoA's forum for a while either. Damn shame.

T

tieris

*sniff sniff*

noone has noticed ive been gone for two weeks :rolleyes:

O

old.Isos

yes Tieris! I havent seen you around rvr zones fort a while so I started wondering

and Shree, one of my first people on friendlist, still remember her standing wihtout leggings on Pryd bridge at lv 14 something =)

hehe sad to loose her =(

M

minstrel_kyra

Jilly took some time off for SI, I believe. And so probably Echion followed also.

I would expect them back when SI finally is available to us.

W

wyleia

I saw jilly tonite unless it was a hallucination :)
and wild has a new girlfriend atm or something of that sort.. so hes rather *uhm* busy....

Wyleia Mythweaver
50th Sorc of The 30
http://www.the30.org.uk

G

Gimly

Marc Silvershot?? not seen him in a very long time..

O

old.mattshanes

Where is myshra too?also is chole on holiday?

B

blaien Kayy

Okies Kayy is still about just a different name and class :)

Blaien Kayy lvl50 scout = Okies Kayy lvl48 armsman
Might have to brush the dust off okies soon, now easy is back playing he needs someone to protect him lolz.

O

old.Vae

Myshra is at Uni and can't get DAOC past the firewall so won't be around until he returns at Xmas - that is if he's still playing then.

H

hangianix

Bah, only well-known names. :eek6:
I'm looking for Kirewyr. He was a scout (alt of an armsman) but i've never asked him about the name of his main - so no other clue. :(

"[Party] Hitokiri "but if u come here ill ave to pass down my medal of crazyness to u"

I'm still waiting Hito... :p

G

Gimly

Well Im still looking out for some old members of the guild <The Damned>

I know where Coran and Bofgrey are (Sotl)

and Keif, Martok, Alaron and myself are at (Griffons)

but where are all the others.. they can´t have all left the game, what happend to Conducer, Nodo (gm) and all the others ?

K

Krillin.

Lots of ex LoE quoted there;

Jilly has joined shadowbreed and is playing there

Echion i think is still unguilded but will probably join jilly

Tera is inactive at the moment and vanished

Nim has left because she was a USA player playign europe and times were a problem

Shivian took a break after dinging 50 and hasn't been seen since

Monkey is inactive and doing RL things i think?

Yimahura has stopped playing

Marc silvershot is fed up with xping and is currently not playing - been like that for a month or two

I miss grayviel & the old niar mainly rest of ppl i met still play sort of...

J

j000 d000d

Philleous?

Enigma Magnus?

Kat Aronic?

Para Medic?

Tyler?

Paithan Pii?

Where are they? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread