Where are the albs hiding?

S

salamurhaaja

Yesterday I stood between amg gates [emain] 1 hour in primetime whitout nothing to happen.

You guys leveling alts or moved to odin's?

T

Tiarta

try Odins or Sauvage, i miss ya in Sauvage :D

best regards

D

Danya

They only had 4 fg, so had to wait for next port. :p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Danyan
They only had 4 fg, so had to wait for next port. :p

weak as usual coming from a hib. always the cheapshots...

V

.Venge

Salam, we are avoiding you, not YOU, but you (sbs)
its always like 1 fg SBs at atk area.. time to find another spot to camp i gues =)

S

salamurhaaja

Hmm, I just wonder if there's any albs in sauvage at all 'cos albs have stated many times that thay don't have nothing to defend [relics gone].

Maybe I'll check out odin's more then.

I know there's lotsa SBs and hunters camping atk, I try to move both sides of amg area or lately between mmg/amg.

Those were the good old days Gobo :wub:

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Jergiot
weak as usual coming from a hib. always the cheapshots...
danyan has been an alb longer then you

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by kadoer
Salam, we are avoiding you, not YOU, but you (sbs)
its always like 1 fg SBs at atk area.. time to find another spot to camp i gues =)

bUt can't your uber minstrel 1shot SBs with his ubah damage? ;>

O

old.Filip

nahh waiting for cler's to log in .. then waiting for sorc's to loggin in

B

brommix

pretty much stopped playing infil....if you dont want to solo then infils suck now, so getting my hands on a cleric, atleast you can use those 64 ra points which i have on my infil

T

Trubble

Maybe after LA gets fixed it will be possible to beat the SBs hanging around atk in 1vs1 fights.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Yesterday I stood between amg gates [emain] 1 hour in primetime whitout nothing to happen.

i think it was when NP and RG was camping APK.

it was teh funneh imo :rolleyes:

K

Kagato.

I'd normally of said moved to Odins, but theres always 1fg of SB's at amg or half of midgard there as well, at least till hibs zerg through. Odins is getting almost as bad as Emain these days sadly. Its really not worth the time to port to either now if you like to solo, I'd be out on Excalibur road myself but I can usually stroll right up to Hadriens unchallenged, so its just another half hour wasted to suicide on the other end.

RvR pretty much sucks these days, at least when Emain was the usual zerg fights, excal road usually had at least a few enemies along it regular and odins was the solo stomping ground you knew where to go for the kind of fights you like.

O

old.Outlaw

yeye, I am home now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom