Can't get enough of FH
wtf

Attachments

• 193.252.123.177.png
    193.252.123.177.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 67

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
That's impressive. It seems rare to see a plot on which neither OpenTransit nor the GOA end is even close to being the worst !

Darzil

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm lovely.

fuckugoa.gif

Is this bad? Oh i went linkdead, must be. :kissit:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Bit Annoying lag today. So heres another lovely screenshot.

And another fucky linkdeath whoopdidoo

endnumerefucked.gif

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, there are some providers that make Opentransit look good !

To be honest, the highlighted 0.3 second lag on occasional packets shown in one plot above are far less damaging than all your lost/error packets. Definitely plots to send to your providers, rather than OpenTransit !

Darzil

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
whatevah.

Just posting this shite coz we all been told to keep em coming.
Have no idea what any of it means, i just provide piccys.

Only been this bad today... or well, last weekend was bad as well.

Qtwo

Fledgling Freddie
Pingplotter my azz. If opentransit is telling you they need ping plots they are filling you with crap cuz they dont wanna use the manpower to fix the problem. Any ISP can surely diagnose their own network and those related.
Bottom line is that it is their responsability and GOAs responsability, but we suffer. Thing is that alot of you guys at GOA better start thinking about looking for jobs if this doesnt get fixed.
If you cant find out where the problems(and for Denmark, Sweeden and Norway IT IS OPENTRANSIT) then find some other ISP, move servers out of France(Mythic must have regrettet giving GOA rights long time ago).
Someone get the finger out the bonghole. We pay for bits getting transferred and they are not!
This is just my constructive input from a costomer who is not gonna renew accounts(like a lot of others) if this isnt fixed(and not gonna play this type of game if hosted in france).

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Qtwo said:
Pingplotter my azz. If opentransit is telling you they need ping plots they are filling you with crap cuz they dont wanna use the manpower to fix the problem. Any ISP can surely diagnose their own network and those related.
Bottom line is that it is their responsability and GOAs responsability, but we suffer. Thing is that alot of you guys at GOA better start thinking about looking for jobs if this doesnt get fixed.
If you cant find out where the problems(and for Denmark, Sweeden and Norway IT IS OPENTRANSIT) then find some other ISP, move servers out of France(Mythic must have regrettet giving GOA rights long time ago).
Someone get the finger out the bonghole. We pay for bits getting transferred and they are not!
This is just my constructive input from a costomer who is not gonna renew accounts(like a lot of others) if this isnt fixed(and not gonna play this type of game if hosted in france).
Or you could try reading the thread where these points are answered instead of making a clueless whine that demonstrated nothing except your poor reading and comprehension skills.
I'd imagine Mythic are delighted with Goa, otherwise they'd be looking for a different company to license Spanish and Italian servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom