Where are all the mids?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
To be perfectly honest mid as a realm seem all but dead but that doesn't stop us roaming trying to kill stuff though. Hell tbh i don't care if all of mid is painted red and green we will still come out and play just it may take a little longer to get to enemy lands if we dont have the bled port.

:worthy:

Septina

Part of the furniture
fyi, I was there when SotL was founded and I even chipped in to pay the emblem :twak: so think I count as oldschool SotL ?

That was way before my time. :p I joined shortly after 1.36 or so iirc. :p
Just before the patch when we got all those new and flashy icons for the quickbars. :) So maybe i dont count as way oldschool but pretty oldschool regardless. ;D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ofcourse, mid wasnt overpowered enough so they went EASYMODE Hibernia!!111 :flame:
If only people could play albion with their underpowered classes that needs a serious boost. :(

Dam you sept! stop posting quali posts! i dont have enough Reps for all of them QQ

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ofcourse, mid wasnt overpowered enough so they went EASYMODE Hibernia!!111 :flame:
If only people could play albion with their underpowered classes that needs a serious boost. :(

You have to realise Septina that its only alb/dyvet that is hardmode. This is because of several key reasons:

1) Eliteist pricks such as yourself who tell people to not assist their realm.
2) Mids are imune to hib ae damage
3) Healers casting group heals will heal nearby hibs.
4) Albs don't have a class with insta stun.
5) MoC is on a longer reuse timer in albion.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
You have to realise Septina that its only alb/dyvet that is hardmode. This is because of several key reasons:

1) Eliteist pricks such as yourself who tell people to not assist their realm.
2) Mids are imune to hib ae damage
3) Healers casting group heals will heal nearby hibs.
4) Albs don't have a class with insta stun.
5) MoC is on a longer reuse timer in albion.

Mids are far from imune to hib ae dmg, trust me:) and albs dont have a class with insta stun... mmmm when did they nerf minstrel then? and when did hib gain insta stun... me thinks you need to rewrite this post:)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mids are far from imune to hib ae dmg, trust me:) and albs dont have a class with insta stun... mmmm when did they nerf minstrel then? and when did hib gain insta stun... me thinks you need to rewrite this post:)

Or u need to look up the word sarcasm.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I think i saw a Kobbie shammy in the water the other day but i could be wrong :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
They aren't playing anymore, they are travaling to Spain (CM) via France (Horner) to give certain individuals a good spanking, something their co-players and GOA should have done a long time ago....

If there was a list for actually hurting someone irl, you would be somewhere close to KOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom