Where are all the mids?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Where are all the mids now todays as i allmost never see them and miss to fight agains some trolls and kobolds? :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
most mids are tierd of having to take back their keeps every day from people who only pve them night time, myself i say "fuck it"

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
One word: Limors

Nah, I'm on Bossiney. =)
Just rolled aughealer. Very nice to play mid again, on a cluster with some population. =) And druid dinged thunderer today aswell.

Really hope GoA isnt just bullshittning about the "solution" for dyvet. I miss my chars. =(

/j

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it obvious?those u have toons on othre realm play them and for the ppl still on mid most cba to log under this state of rvr...who wants to attack wood,doors and walls every day so he can rvr,or get zerged 24/7 ?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
To be perfectly honest mid as a realm seem all but dead but that doesn't stop us roaming trying to kill stuff though. Hell tbh i don't care if all of mid is painted red and green we will still come out and play just it may take a little longer to get to enemy lands if we dont have the bled port.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nah, I'm on Bossiney. =)
Just rolled aughealer. Very nice to play mid again, on a cluster with some population. =) And druid dinged thunderer today aswell.

Really hope GoA isnt just bullshittning about the "solution" for dyvet. I miss my chars. =(

/j

mid/boss is waaay overcrowded..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have reactivated my main and Nuok's account (well hib but that's what we play), I am looking forward to some good action at least on Gaer.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
They aren't playing anymore, they are travaling to Spain (CM) via France (Horner) to give certain individuals a good spanking, something their co-players and GOA should have done a long time ago....

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
They aren't playing anymore, they are travaling to Spain (CM) via France (Horner) to give certain individuals a good spanking, something their co-players and GOA should have done a long time ago....

I remember our /as once;

Person 1: Let's invade France and kill horner!
Person 2: When do we leave?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I have never play mids and i don't play alb anymore and i just miss the fights agains some mids fg again :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I have reactivated my main and Nuok's account (well hib but that's what we play), I am looking forward to some good action at least on Gaer.

Hey gear, Welcome bk m8!!!!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Noticed this myself aswell.. give more mids!

many ppl rerolled US or Avalon

Sorin

Banned
Mids joined hibs.

That explains the raising number of hibs.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mids joined hibs.

That explains the raising number of hibs.

Ofcourse, mid wasnt overpowered enough so they went EASYMODE Hibernia!!111 :flame:
If only people could play albion with their underpowered classes that needs a serious boost. :(

Sorin

Banned
Ofcourse, mid wasnt overpowered enough so they went EASYMODE Hibernia!!111 :flame:
If only people could play albion with their underpowered classes that needs a serious boost. :(

You finaly understand me!!! Uppäh!!

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well the problem is:

1: the weak people whos not want too lose. here change realm when i gos bad for an realm
2: when the weak people leave we stand back with like 50 level 50 chars where like 20 of them is bb. and that is not funny we can't take any thing when some one try no one listen too the person.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well I and my guildies did what i would have sworn i'd never do ... i rerolled on avalon, I just coudn't stand the fact that numbers where this low and it killed my game fun ....

I pop in now and then miss my mid chars like hell but its just more fun player wise on avalon/hib

/Mirk

krall

Fledgling Freddie

come on - a guild and a skinny sorc can't ruin a server bye themselfs lol....This can only happen when things get unbalanced. Look elsewhere for the reason.

tribute

Fledgling Freddie

woooow you still play Septina? who else stil plays from the old elite rvr's? sotl/pe/eclipse/mael and so on.

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
woooow you still play Septina? who else stil plays from the old elite rvr's? sotl/pe/eclipse/mael and so on.

Few original PE and SotL on avalon. Those are times long gone tho, sadly... Gifv back SotL people :(

Septina

Part of the furniture

Nah, not really, quit some time ago, just renewed once last month in hope that the population issue wasnt as bad as people made it out to be, sadly tho, it was. :(
Unless GoA/Mythic takes some drastic actions towards helping the UK cluster i wont be playing again.
Most Maelstromers are playing hib/avalon these days, i would probably play there too but mostly feel like playing my warrior and sb but as mentioned, no fun playing a couple of hours only to get 2 or 3 good fights. :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Few original PE and SotL on avalon. Those are times long gone tho, sadly... Gifv back SotL people :(

Think the only oldschool SoTLers that are still playing/played till recently are me and GReaper. :O
Many of the SoTL/PE people are still playing WoW tho. Talen, Lochlyessa, Derric, Sami to mention a few. :)

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Think the only oldschool SoTLers that are still playing/played till recently are me and GReaper. :O
Many of the SoTL/PE people are still playing WoW tho. Talen, Lochlyessa, Derric, Sami to mention a few. :)

fyi, I was there when SotL was founded and I even chipped in to pay the emblem :twak: so think I count as oldschool SotL ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom