Where are all the Mids Hiding!!!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
albs started to take blend At 2200 hrs.... weekdays alot of people logging then for work/school/college etc hardly prime time....if they can get that many albs at 2200 i guess they should be ale to do the same early evening....ofc mids cant come close to getting that many into rvr at the same time so we are always going to be pushed when it comes to defending at that time.....was a few nice fights though...

I would still say this was a nice try for a change from another person than the one that does MRE announced on FH.
I guessthey started around 21.00-22.00 CET wich no one on this server cant deny is primetime.
Nice try albs.
Better than the shit u been pulling lately :worthy: :worthy:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Was nice to see alb doing something in prime time instead of AC like they done for the past years.

First time in like a year they've done anything remotely close to prime time. Was nice :drink:

So many albs that we even got a huge discount on buying guards and stuff due to being underpopulated.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Duvelken said:
Well the "HONOURABLE" mids prevented you from taking Bled no?

Was nice, had great fun, time for sleepy now.....or maybe not gotta tease the nightshift.
the bg never intended on taking bled m8 as that would have opened you relic gate's which albs didnt wanna do go some SS if you want see that the bg leader was never going to take bled

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
and why we dont attack hibs ? their underdogs they can hardly field 2fg.... albs does that, mids likes the challenge :)[/QUOTE]

yeah maybe u are wrong there.. yesterday there where atleast 4fg hibs running around..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
thergador said:
the bg never intended on taking bled m8 as that would have opened you relic gate's which albs didnt wanna do go some SS if you want see that the bg leader was never going to take bled

Ke.

whinersmincer said:
yeah maybe u are wrong there.. yesterday there where atleast 4fg hibs running around..

Ke.

Lemme react by saying that Elvis Presley is still alive just like this cluster, with having atleast over 3000 players primetime, everyday.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I was confused the other day as to how I kept dying around DC... I could have sworn it was hibs killing me but that can't be possible - there aren't any hibs left are there?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I was confused the other day as to how I kept dying around DC... I could have sworn it was hibs killing me but that can't be possible - there aren't any hibs left are there?

Scchhhhh.....
Don't mention the hibs, they are an almost extinct race. Like, look but don't touch.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:

Must have bin that 4fg of hibs then :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:

it was the guards, loel :<

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

you sure you weren't playing Fingzor and shot yourself in the foot with your xbow?

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
I would still say this was a nice try for a change from another person than the one that does MRE announced on FH.
I guessthey started around 21.00-22.00 CET wich no one on this server cant deny is primetime.
Nice try albs.
Better than the shit u been pulling lately :worthy: :worthy:

It was done by the same person who does the MRE's.... i just thought i would try something a little different and it worked nicely albs had a good time i hope mids had some fun too.

Cya out there soon.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You didn't honestly expect mids to login whilst they are on the losing side for a change did you? :rolleyes:

Fear not though, im sure the 'honourable' better players there will take the keeps back whilst we're at work during the day tomorrow. Cause there to good to ac remember :worthy:

Well if people are already in bed as a weekday, then i doubt they will log in.

And last i looked the 'honourable' players didn't take any keeps back and CM i heard took Nott. :worthy: :worthy:

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:

BG wasn't planning it maybe, but the nightshift sure as hell was :m00: anyhow, like i said, great fun for a change :worthy:

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
That's good enough for u senior Kagato? we started at 5PM with only a handfull of ppl we took everything except blendrake.. and this is a Prime Time.. if we had enough ppl on u would have been in for a surprise but at least we got our keep's at prime time. thx a lot for those who where there with me. i know i left early but i hope u where able to take blendrake. o and btw claim that damn keep otherwise CM will have to wakey wakey at 3 am to pve an unclaimed keep.Ooo and before i forgot.. u will see woot a true realm war means soon. in fact u've seen it a lot of times but even with u r greater number's u still need to w8 for 3-4-5 AM in the morning to have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom