Where are all the Mids Hiding!!!

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
That prime time enuff for you :p

notice hibs playing with surs....and the Hibgard defence was present but nothing really to the might of Arthurs Knights...... :p

Yes its a Gratz to albs thread:flame: :england:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't honestly expect mids to login whilst they are on the losing side for a change did you? :rolleyes:

Fear not though, im sure the 'honourable' better players there will take the keeps back whilst we're at work during the day tomorrow. Cause there to good to ac remember :worthy:

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You didn't honestly expect mids to login whilst they are on the losing side for a change did you? :rolleyes:

Fear not though, im sure the 'honourable' better players there will take the keeps back whilst we're at work during the day tomorrow. Cause there to good to ac remember :worthy:
You know we take it back anytime we want and just go paint albion blue if we want.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
You know we take it back anytime we want and just go paint albion blue if we want.

You mean

1. When there's no albs there to defend
  2. With the help from hib
  3. At office hours

Pick yer choise.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

well well mr kagato thinks he's the better person again
warlord arms running about for his realm
sry but even jimmythepost is better then u, wanna know why? cause he doesnt put up an attitude like u here on fh while retaking and conquering

mids during the day, albs on the graveyardshift... where is the fun of defending :touch: :confused:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You mean
  3. At office hours
Pick yer choise.
1 and 3 referring to the same fact and in my pov better then 3-5 am
point 2, hibs were there to leech and get a try of retaking, mids did most if not 80%+ of the work

why get so worked up, in half a year or maybe a bit longer, this all is gone/forgotten and we'll be playing another game:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
nope we wanted to prove a point....thats all...

now perhaps you may :

1. leave us alone
2. attack hib maybe
3. fook off to avalon :p:flame:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm not sure where the mids is , been real quiet all day ... even little albs ,, then u decided to show up at 11.... o well :) all is fair in war and love :)

not worried , i wake up tomorrow and i will see mid is all red ...
and relic gone..

eh ? prove what point ? that u can orgainze a bg and take some keeps ? we know u can ...
we also know u can take em at 5am
we also know that most albs prob havent gotten their pubic hair yet
we also know that we dont need hibs .... they just take any chance they get last the last 2 nites....when u was raiding mid
so what point ?

that u can have a bg up primetime ( 10:30pm cet) ? when u hit mid first
oki that u proved :)

i guess we go paint alb blue again

and why we dont attack hibs ? their underdogs they can hardly field 2fg.... albs does that, mids likes the challenge :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well i just logged on so u wont get bleeeed!!"!!!!! BOMB BOMB BOMBOMBOMBOMBOMBOBMBOMBOBM ill blow u AWAY!!!:flame: :flame:

just wait and see :)
Mess with the best DIE LIKE THE REST ;)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:

CBA to go look it up now, but were you not one of the people who admitted AC raiding just to hack off the other players ?

If so is this not a bit of a two-faced comment ?

Rather than gratzing one side or annoying another I would like to know if the numbers in RvR got up to a decent level this evening. Not many on early it seems but did it get considerably better ?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
rolf tonight was all for the farming sesssion we had and yes ill you pve the keeps while we are all at work uni collage school then ofc you can pint it blue same as the ac crew have painted mid red on a night the difference to night was it was prime time (started at 21:00 uk time) and it was all about having a laugh

Bigbrother said:
we also know that we dont need hibs
rolf
there enough past on FH that clearly show you guys have been working together and have been happy to do so the last two night off hibs have shown one thing that hibs will back stab mids any chance they get in no way did they ever fight with us in fact tonight they seem to push at the same time as the mids

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:
rolf tonight was all for the farming sesssion we had and yes ill you pve the keeps while we are all at work uni collage school then ofc you can pint it blue same as the ac crew have painted mid red on a night the difference to night was it was prime time (started at 21:00 uk time) and it was all about having a laugh

You are soooooooo right, only albs work and go to school, get a clue retard.

rolf
there enough past on FH that clearly show you guys have been working together and have been happy to do so the last two night off hibs have shown one thing that hibs will back stab mids any chance they get in no way did they ever fight with us in fact tonight they seem to push at the same time as the mids

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:

Well the "HONOURABLE" mids prevented you from taking Bled no?

Was nice, had great fun, time for sleepy now.....or maybe not gotta tease the nightshift.

pip

Banned
Early night all long shift tommorow when kids at school dam that mean like there be 1 or two albs on:p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
albs started to take blend At 2200 hrs.... weekdays alot of people logging then for work/school/college etc hardly prime time....if they can get that many albs at 2200 i guess they should be ale to do the same early evening....ofc mids cant come close to getting that many into rvr at the same time so we are always going to be pushed when it comes to defending at that time.....was a few nice fights though...

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Albion = 5 to one or AC thats it :)

A L(ame) B(unch) of I(diots) O(r) N(oobs)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
That prime time enuff for you :p

notice hibs playing with surs....and the Hibgard defence was present but nothing really to the might of Arthurs Knights...... :p

Yes its a Gratz to albs thread:flame: :england:

Mids probably all holed up in Bledmeer same as Albs were all in Beno and couldn't be arsed to go defend the rest of they keeps.

Mids probably think alb Lame ass tactics of holing up in 1 keep for a week is best game play to suit you Albs.

Soulja

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
albs started to take blend At 2200 hrs.... weekdays alot of people logging then for work/school/college etc hardly prime time....if they can get that many albs at 2200 i guess they should be ale to do the same early evening....ofc mids cant come close to getting that many into rvr at the same time so we are always going to be pushed when it comes to defending at that time.....was a few nice fights though...

true people require sleep, but they can decide how much sleep (subject to people's car alarms/insomnia anyway) and choose to go to bed on time or stay on and defend and risk feeling like crap the next day if a computer game really means that much to them. (in my case it certainly doesn't).

Unlike AC raids, where it's unlikely your alarm clock receives data from /rw to warn you of an assault, or work/school time raids where it unlikely that your boss/teacher will be sympathetic to the peril of your realm ;)

A decade or so ago, I remember quite a few times when I was playing Settlers on my Atari ST into the wee hours before realising it was 2am and snoring through college :)

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You mean

3. At office hours

Pick yer choise.
Can tell you we dont need help we have showed you that for you severel times and albs only take it bak early morning.

So whats the diffrens.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
woot, a good old <realm of your choice> are newbs/schoolkids whine. I feel so nostalgic.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
nope we wanted to prove a point....thats all...

now perhaps you may :

1. leave us alone
2. attack hib maybe
3. fook off to avalon :p:flame:
/wave

Says it all really.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You mean

3. At office hours

Pick yer choise.

I pick.....pick.... uhm...

ah dammit! They are all so good i can't decide

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
Unlike AC raids, where it's unlikely your alarm clock receives data from /rw to warn you of an assault, or work/school time raids where it unlikely that your boss/teacher will be sympathetic to the peril of your realm ;)

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom