When you hit 50?

S

Sard-Nair

Lo all, was wondering what you done when you hit the big 5.0 did you go RvR'ing straight away, or go get your epic? :) well did you take any screenies and can i take a peek pls? when i hit 50 im going to go to emain and run around solo see how long it takes to get beated by zerg/stealther

R

Roo Stercogburn

I went and got my last 2 epic quests and collected armour. I had so many commitments though and promises made to do stuff it was a week later before I got a proper chance to go RvR :D

S

Shike

ding 45

buy 99% armorset, sort with SCing

do SIquests at 49

ding 50

wear the brand new armor and items and voila

Rdy to RvR :D

S

Sard-Nair

yah, im going to...see how many Telemons i can take without getting pwned ! (not many)..run through pygmy house see how long i can hold a coulpe of hundred of the lil' grmlins. then camp DL for aslong as i can without wtfpwned off hibs
Then duel Alpha !
THEN RvR

V

vindicat0r

Love Reading Post's like this :)

It's like there in patch 1.34 or something, /cry give those day's back when nobody knew what an RP hungry dog was ^^

/clap to sarah imo :D

You can farm me for free rps anytime :m00:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Love Reading Post's like this :)

It's like there in patch 1.34 or something, /cry give those day's back when nobody knew what an RP hungry dog was ^^

/clap to sarah imo :D

You can farm me for free rps anytime :m00:

Brings back memories. People are so jaded and cynical in game now.

...'specially me. :S

O

old.linnet

Think I hung around at the trees for another hour or so, to help the group keep going until we could find another minstrel, cos someone else there was close to 49 ... or something.

Then I logged and went to sleep. Got the epic armour the next week sometime.

And good luck, Sarah!

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by SarahT
:) well did you take any screenies and can i take a peek pls? when i hit 50 im going to go to emain and run around solo see how long it takes to get beated by zerg/stealther

6 sec out from atk... if ull be lucky...

otherwise... bout halfhour or more of lone roaming

K

khaldhor

Originally posted by SarahT
Lo all, was wondering what you done when you hit the big 5.0 did you go RvR'ing straight away, or go get your epic? :)

We where at DF when i dinged 50, albs held it at the time, so five minutes later after i dinged we got pwned by them, so ya i went rvríng when i dinged 50 (kindof) ;)

O

old.Nim

First time I waited for a small group of friends and we went to trees to get me to 50, then I disbanded, got buffed and soloed a worm (ah, in the days before friars were completely fixed!).

Then bummed around a while and went to bed. Were no epics to do then either.

O

old.Tohtori

Don't know about 50 but when i hit 30 i'm gonna PL people just for fun :p

I'm not even going to ask if they want to PL, i'm just going to. I'll use my"Forcegroup" jedipower and make them group. Then i'll use the new RA Superglue and make them stick. Then i head to Muspelheim and PL them for a few hours and release thm back into the wild.

K

khaldhor

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Don't know about 50 but when i hit 30 i'm gonna PL people just for fun :p

I'm not even going to ask if they want to PL, i'm just going to. I'll use my"Forcegroup" jedipower and make them group. Then i'll use the new RA Superglue and make them stick. Then i head to Muspelheim and PL them for a few hours and release thm back into the wild.

:ROFLMAO:

N

NiTr0z

I know what i will do, /level my way through every character class in the game and cap them in first BG... for fun...

I have been RvR at 45+ and its fun

F

Flimgoblin

well I was RR3 before I hit 45... so running off to emain didn't have a massive appeal :)

I think I did my epic first thing after dinging 50 (had organised it the previous day), then when I got my armour ran out into sauvage and killed Zoia in a fight :)

(was fully buffed by Mslehat after the epic though :( sorry :) woulda been mincemeat otherwise - nasty highRR skald with IP n stuff :))

N

np-insane

When I ding 50 I go out and farm cash for cratfted armor/weaps.. And I never use him untill he is 100% prefect =)

K

Khalen

Back in those days we didn't have an epic 40+ quest. But I did some RvR but was more trying to get drops to have some good armor. Until I could afford crafted some day.. not until SC I really bought what I wanted for crafted armor.

L

-Lonewolf-

Hit 50 and use to go to emain and own nearly everything as infiltrators were wicked and their were so few stealthers then think I was 7th lvl 50 on Excalibur and then did epic when patch arrived for Epic armour, didn't have any fancy gfx when it first arrived

Oh and people use to run out solo all the time :) Don't anymore :(

O

old.job

Should hit my first 50 this week, haven't done a single quest, no crafting, wearing green amour and grey items, I'm totally gimped 50/50 ench/mana, probably park him and go make lvl 30's on Pryd.

M

~Mobius~

Hmm I cant really remember but I think I just showed my epic armour off to lowbies at Fort Atla. There is a perverse thrill in seeing lowbies go "omg nice armour m8y!!" :)

C

Cush

I went to and started to rvr and after ~6 months epic armors was realeased so I did that then

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Hmm I cant really remember but I think I just showed my epic armour off to lowbies at Fort Atla.

Perv flasher....

O

old.tuppe

no epic yet when dinged 50 whit my zerk.
next moved lvl up my rm.

have still ss where i get my zerk epic, and Candy next to me.
hmm have all my 50 ss when i 1st time put epic on, its nice moment in game after long journey from lvl 1.

D

darzil

I tried to stay and help others level when I dinged 50, but the group refused, and dragged me off to do my Epic. That started badly, so lots of old Templars who hadn't been seen in weeks emerged from the woodwork and helped out, so I got it easily.

Then the realm came under threat and we all sallied forth into Sauvage.

Then I saw the time and had to go . . .

A very memorable night !

I few nights later I remembered to go and get my training from level 50 !

Darzil

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Hmm I cant really remember but I think I just showed my epic armour off to lowbies at Fort Atla. There is a perverse thrill in seeing lowbies go "omg nice armour m8y!!" :)

I remember when you hit lvl 50...

T

the_smurflord

When I hit 50, I logged and went to my grandmother's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom