When will we know?

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
When will we know the results of the hidden link promotion? Anyone think it'll be today, or are we talking weeks out to find out :(?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
will probably take a few days, with all the big ponchos sitting in Paris and stuff...

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to hear a "when" also. The only thing the popup box said was "soon". Between this new chance at beta and the delay in the story/art competition results, my waiting patience meter is about to burst! My new most hated word has become "soon"

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not going to pin my hopes on this, by the time I found the link and magaed to click it, there could of been a hell of a lot more than 100 clicks already!!!

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Meh, I'll take a look into AoC, but it'll just be something to pass the time until WAR if I do end up playing it. At least theres something there to tide us over until WAR comes.

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, tho in fairness, the delay with the story/art contest isn't GOA's fault (I hope whoever hasnt sent in their votes is getting :touch: as I'll be miffed if we have to wait until after the weekend). It shouldn't be too hard to just check the logs of who found the link first and invite them. I was probably way too late, but knowing you haven't won is better than having to wait to hear "soon".

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, it shouldn't be hard to make a winner's list on this (though site bugs I'm sure got a lot of people to miss their spot who were there at the start, probably did to me as well). I am hoping when I wake up, it'll all be there and I can stop wondering :p.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope (for the winners sake) that they dont do what they have done with competition winners and say, congrats you won but never actually send them an invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom