When will they sort out crafting

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Ok they messed about and updated the grfx and quest and all that but when will Mythic pull there finger out and sort out the crafting.
could they for them who are LGM sort it so once some thing is gray con to you mim quailty to come out would be 98,
then at least you more a chance of getting the 99% mp's
i sat for hour trying to get some lvl 45 weapons and not one 99% came out.
ended up getting fed up and logging.
come on Mythic sort this out

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, crafting is such a crock of shit in this game. I am AC and I can't make METAL armour because of the stupid tailor requirements. I can make leather though FFS.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with you. spending many many many hours lvling to LGM status only to spend many many many more hours making BG1 kit for your alts and attempting to get 99% or MP's should they pop up first is by far the most frustrating thing ever.

A Grey con item should have a minimum quality to it, maybe not 98% but at 97% seems a bit more feasable (have to have some variation I suppose)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
well if they made it so gray con was min of 97% then at least with the crafting tolls u can get a 99% or mp.
yes you have to do the crafting tolls quest but i dont mind spending time to do that than wasting ages doing remakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom