When will cheating end?

Gilgalad

Loyal Freddie
Several obvious cases of radar use around captured hib forts again tonight maybe we should start naming guilds and chars on here? why dont you cheats find something better to do like grow up?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Gilgalad said:
maybe we should start naming guilds and chars on here?
Got a water proof case? Or a a very strong suspicion? Send it to GOA. They will search logs and handle it properly.
Don't bother us with pointless accusations that doesn't help anyone, thanks.

Remember, just because you got killed doesn't imply that someone cheated.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not bothered about the thread, but nice Avatar Whisper :D

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Gilgalad said:
When will cheating end:
Several obvious cases of radar use around captured hib forts again tonight...
It ends when you report them to GOA... IF they did cheat.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
Imo should dragwindow cause ban... It's so lame to do it, and it only shows that you are a n00b!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
aye agree, nice Avatar =) should get smth cool, too....and soon =)

ehm yes, to the thread, some ppl think that it's cheat when they get spotted and then PA'd, but I'll tell u something. I was once in odins with my ranger (I admit it was NOT a good idea) and waitedat hmg odins. Just for a blast I activated TS and saw some infil running to me (because I was standing at the door, think he wanted to go through) and as he went nearer, he popped me ofc (detect hidden).

What I mean with this? Just becauseu get popped, doesn't mean the other used radars. After a while ppl will know stealther camp spots and move there so it might seem like they could see u. Oh and afaik u can't see stealthed chars with radar, think the programer said that, but tbh, I don't care, most of the cheat stuff is just useless whine cause u got owned of various reasons and it's so much easierto accuse your opponent of cheating.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
im getting insta spotted / added on by the same couple ( duo ) everytime they are in clipping range when i pop out of stealth ;(

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Gilgalad said:
Several obvious cases of radar use around captured hib forts again tonight maybe we should start naming guilds and chars on here? why dont you cheats find something better to do like grow up?

Sadly i think as long as people take the game to serious .and have the compulsive urge to win and "think" they are the best and wanna farm rp's after rp's . cheating will never go away.

personally i hope every single cheating fucker gets caught (never gonna happen) and there chars deleted and there acc banned . people who cheat using radar/window drag etc etc seriously need to take a look at themselves and ask themselves why they cheat in a game and spoil the gaming experience of so many others.

maybe its because they suck and only way they can win is by cheating , thats my theory anyway.

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
isnt the window drag exploit fixed in the next patch

what will all the sad gits do by when the patch goes live at the end of the week

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i must agree on this topic tbh, how those damn radar bitches found us camped at a mile gate i'll never know! :rolleyes:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad window drag is being fixed :)

but to the thread, atleast a fg finds your fg....radar is still lame as they always hit you from behind :wij:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I once died like fl00d also did ;(
I am sure the used like radar :eek2:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno, if the gaurd says "norseman" I generally try avoid the keep...but my radar helps.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is, as a stealther I often pm realm mates info... and I've seen groups hiding in some out of the way places to rebuff. Now, if I send a group up their ass and leech a little for my trouble, that would really look like radar. Except it's not; it's what my class is supposed to do :) So you see, given all the unseen eyes lurking in the frontiers, people don't need radar to suddenly drop by for a surprise visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom