When was your Sh*ty level?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
It's been lvl 46 with all my chars and probably always will :<

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
40-45 on my Thane, not welcome at H so hours and hours in spind, one place that should be physically removed from the game for the depression it caused a lot of mids.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
48 to 49 on my cleric back in the day.. I solo'ed it and took just over 18hours stright in barrows :E but then again smite R0x's or did :)

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
31-32 back in the ol' days. Because i were so close to the lvl32 pet, and yet so far away :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
worst lvl on my hunter, was lvl 50 when i realised i have to get arti's, scrolls and ml's xD

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
thos who didnt play pre-SI cant really talk about hard leveling imo :p

I had lvl42 and 46 on my paladin as the worst levels, then came SI and AC and Myrkul dinged 50 in a week or so.

Then on my cleric it was lvl 35... too high for Barrows, too low for AC, but once I got to level 37 and the pbaoe squads at taskers found out I was 100% rej I got offered a few groups as cleric without leech from lvl37+ for Electricia

My friars worst level was 40, he soloed all the way from lvl1 to 50 in 9 days pre TOA as Ronad

Theurgist got stuck at level 20 (not /level'ed) for some reason, but then joined an perma exp group and got to 37 with Malcavian

My minstrel has been stuck at lvl45 for ages now, and I dont really feel playing Soundof, mainly because of the name I guess...

Electron, Aloa, Aaol and Myrkula have been powerleveled most of the way...

Vanished and Avanished didnt get stuck at any point iirc, but they did ML raids from lvl43, and thats pretty ace xp

Smokers was stuck around 40 after I respeced my mending away, till I learned what lair was and that a mate of mine had a supp SM ..

Cruhar got stuck at lvl27 and lvl43 but is now 45 with free level waiting soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom