When was the last time you felt like ending yourself?

O

old.Tohtori

And reading this thread/any seel thread doesn't count. (in your face)

It's a simple question really.

When did you actually, positively, felt like you could stop breathing and not even give a damn? Just take the fast and furious road to hell, heaven or whatever knocks beyond the gates of life and death.

A

Addlcove

wauv.... actually haven´t felt like that in 2 years.... back when I decided to not just give a damn anymore (since I´ve been apprenticed have my own house... gf still lacking though)

J

Jonaldo

Never felt suicidal, but not really given a damn if I live or die. (nothing macho involved here just life hasn't turned out how I wanted it to yet) :p

A

Addlcove

oh I would just like to point out

I 4r3 t3h s1ck!!!!111

K

kinag

A couple of days ago when I slowed down and started thinking about what to do and when I found out It probably wouldn't be the way I wanted it to be...

Talked with my gf and I changed my mind..

I don't care much for life now neither tbh, I know how easily I can die and I don't like not having control over it...

O

old.job

Never felt suicidal, but not really given a damn if I live or die. (nothing macho involved here just life hasn't turned out how I wanted it to yet)

Sorry to hear that mate, but if you ever get a job as a pilot, hope you aren't flying my plane.

B

Belsameth

few years ago.
generally I just don't care if I'm alive or not. both have its advantages and disadvantages

O

old.job

Of course we have all been dead for ever allready, before we were born.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Every day really. Don't do much apart from go to work and go home and spam boards/IRC. Sad.

Did some poor attempts at ending it when I was a teenager.. But I couldnt go through with it. Didnt want my parents to feel they had failed I guess..

As Belsameth, I dont really care if I'm dead or not. Who knows, some day it may improve :)

T

the_smurflord

Last saturday tbh.
Again, not suicical but just really didn't care about myself and what happened to me. Tend to care far more about others than I do myself.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Every day really. Don't do much apart from go to work and go home and spam boards/IRC. Sad.

funny that you call it sad..
I worked quite hard to attain that. much safer then the outside world...

O

old.job

Remember people if you do decide to suicide, disband from the group first.

C

Cyradix

Life is way to wonderfull (well for me at least) to even think about ending it :D
Even a rainy day is filled with wonders ;)

O

old.job

It's not dieing that's the problem, just how it's going to happen does worry me.

My grandfather died in his sleep, not screaming like his passengers.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by old.job
It's not dieing that's the problem, just how it's going to happen does worry me.

Lmfao :clap:

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Belsameth
few years ago.
generally I just don't care if I'm alive or not. both have its advantages and disadvantages

AWWWWWWW, ok then you get a reward .

:fluffle:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Belsameth
funny that you call it sad..
I worked quite hard to attain that. much safer then the outside world...

one word!!

PFY

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.job

Old!

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Life is what you make it.

Thats bullshit! There is so little you can influence by yourself compared to what is influenced by people around you. And the worst is that most of them dont care.

I choosed life over dead some years back but only because I had the feeling someone I really hated and still hate with every fibre of my body would have "won" if I had killed myself. Since then I had good times and I had bad times. My current life purpose is my daughter even thou I broke up with her mother and I dont see her very often.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Then _you_ arent really in control of your own life.

I stand by what I said.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Then _you_ arent really in control of your own life.

I stand by what I said.

Naiveness is a sweet gift. ;)

Control is fictive one day you will see that too.

B

Belsameth

I too do believe you can control a large part of your own life.
true, there's a lot of people around you whom's actions you can't control, you however can control how you respond to those outside influences. Gombur does make it sound a bit easy, which it isn't, but he does have a fairly large, and valid, point. (I think I used too many comma's there :p )

Addle: the PFY makes it inte4resting, but doesn't change my basic outlook on life

O

old.Dillinja

Most of our choices are already made for us when we are born tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom